Chanel on Sale Bag Borrow & Steal

Malinda

Dec 10, 2006
Good morning. I just woke up and checked my email. I received a message about a private sale on BB&S.

There is one "gently loved" Chanel Quilted Lambskin Bowler Handbag for $2465. It is dark purple and has silver CC and measures 17"L x 8 1/2"W x 9"H; 6" drop handles.

There are 2 purple leather flaps with a quilted checkerboard pattern. It measures 14"L x 4"W x 8 1/2"H; 9 1/2" drop handle. It's selling for $2275

1 gently loved dark green bubble quilt? bowler with gunmetal hardware and woven leather chain handles for $1995. It measures 13"L x 4"W x 9"H.

There's more

1 " gently loved" grey & black PNY tweed satchel for $1265. Has leather & chain handle and purse style clasp. 11"L x 4"W x 7"H; 7" drop handle.

Costume jewelry "gently loved":

1 large black & clear crystal flower cuff for$995
1 set of 3 black carved bangles for $755

That's it. Oh, and there are other designer items too.

Good morning. I just woke up and checked my email. I received a message about a private sale on BB&S.

There is one "gently loved" Chanel Quilted Lambskin Bowler Handbag for $2465. It is dark purple and has silver CC and measures 17"L x 8 1/2"W x 9"H; 6" drop handles.

There are 2 purple leather flaps with a quilted checkerboard pattern. It measures 14"L x 4"W x 8 1/2"H; 9 1/2" drop handle. It's selling for $2275

1 gently loved dark green bubble quilt? bowler with gunmetal hardware and woven leather chain handles for $1995. It measures 13"L x 4"W x 9"H.

There's more

Do you have a link that accesses the Chanel bags? I tried looking in the Sale section and Chanel doesnt' pull up

Yes, who's selling these? Are these for real?

The bags are real. It's just that it may have been used. Bag Borrow or Steal is a website with TONS of bags (and I guess accessories now) where you can enroll for membership to rent the bags for whatever time period. They also sell some of their inventory. Last time a TPF'er posted this private sale, there were quite a few Chanels in there