Chanel of Tiffany & Co. Necklace? HELP ME DECIDE!

Tiffanys since Chanel is costume jewelry. I think at 13, that's the perfect age to get a timeless piece of jewelry. That's when I got mines....although I lost it. But that's not the point, it meant so much to me. At least if they lose it they aren't losing fake expensive jewelry.

i would say tiffany over chanel also. and between the two tiffany pieces, i actually have the first one and i LOVE it! it's the cutest thing in the world and i always get complimented on it. but i'm 24. lol. i think the 2nd tiffany piece would be more appropriate for a 13 yr old.

Tiffany! I just bought the heart tag. I love it b/c i actually know it in the middle (the chain is super long) and it looks good layering other pieces with it! You'll love it!

The heart lock charm is equally cute! I may have to pick that oen up too! hehehe

While it would be refreshing to see a teen in a different jewelry besides tiffanys, I think if you got the 100$ heart pendant, you could as time goes on get another charm, tiffanys or non tiffanys and constantly change up the look by dangling a charm in front of the heart. and you can also engrave her name on it.