Chanel o-case :)

Just purchased my first Chanel SLG... a small o-case black lamb with SHW and burgundy interior... hoping it'll fit my needs of fitting in keys, ID/credit card, and lipstick when on the run or also fit into my old medium boy in addition to a wallet. Also wanted to test out my first lamb item to see how delicate it is before I would take a plunge investing in a bag made of lamb instead of my go-to caviar. Anyone use the small o cases for these items regularly? Hoping I made a good purchase!
Yes. All the time. The lambskin is very durable. I have a wallet and 3 card cases as well as 2 o-cases and they all look amazing. The texture is smooth and buttery soft. I am sure I have a scratch or two but they are not noticeable to me.

Hi everyone! Not sure if I am allowed to post this question here. Today I bought the small o-case. I love it but I'm not really sure what to use it for yet. What do you use yours for? Thanks! xo

Hi everyone! Not sure if I am allowed to post this question here. Today I bought the small o-case. I love it but I'm not really sure what to use it for yet. What do you use yours for? Thanks! xo
I usually use mine for the extra cards (that I don't use often) that don't fit in my card case. Sometimes I skip my card case and use it as a wallet and sometimes it just hold random little things (hair binders, floss, bobby pins, lippys)

Reactions: tolliv and chloe86
Sharing my medium o case I picked up about a month ago. I love it so much. Its so so handy for me. I'm a mama of 4 under 7 so I almost always carry a big bag of kids crap. This is perfect to carry my essentials and toss in the big bag. Then I can take it out and carry alone when needed.

I had a custom wrist strap made on Etsy and its so beautifully made. I love it even more now[emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3733752View attachment 3733753View attachment 3733754View attachment 3733755
I love the strap, is it 3" or 5" long?

I use mine as a wallet. :smile:

Me too and when I use a cardholder I then use it for a few accessories (e.g. perfume, concealer, lipstick and blotting sheets)

I use mine as a small catch all in my Neverfull MM. These are the items I use daily and the o'case is perfect.
View attachment 3770242

View attachment 3770246

I usually use mine for the extra cards (that I don't use often) that don't fit in my card case. Sometimes I skip my card case and use it as a wallet and sometimes it just hold random little things (hair binders, floss, bobby pins, lippys)

I use mine as a wallet. I'm not one to put cards in their rightful slots [emoji23]

I use mine + a card case as a wallet. It allows me to switch in and out of bags easily despite their size. I love these little pouches!

Thank you everyone for your replies!!!! Much appreciated! Love how multipurpose the mini o-case is!!! I think I will use mine as a wallet for now then switch it to a catch all when I start missing my regular wallet. Thanks again! xoxo

Reactions: BlueCherry