Chanel o-case :)

That's cool! Also with the back flap. Can you fit anything there? Or is it just like for receipts or tickets or something?
I haven't used it for anything yet but you could easily fit a smaller phone, pack of gum, receipts, a flat pack of tissues or something in it. The leather is so soft and smoochy it has some give to it.

Reactions: JazzyMac
Sharing my medium o case I picked up about a month ago. I love it so much. Its so so handy for me. I'm a mama of 4 under 7 so I almost always carry a big bag of kids crap. This is perfect to carry my essentials and toss in the big bag. Then I can take it out and carry alone when needed.

I had a custom wrist strap made on Etsy and its so beautifully made. I love it even more now[emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3733752View attachment 3733753View attachment 3733754View attachment 3733755

Congrats on the case!
I like the strap. May I know the seller who made it ? TIA!!

Sharing my medium o case I picked up about a month ago. I love it so much. Its so so handy for me. I'm a mama of 4 under 7 so I almost always carry a big bag of kids crap. This is perfect to carry my essentials and toss in the big bag. Then I can take it out and carry alone when needed.

I had a custom wrist strap made on Etsy and its so beautifully made. I love it even more now[emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3733752View attachment 3733753View attachment 3733754View attachment 3733755

Love ur medium pouch, the strap is so cute ! Thanks for sharing ......Btw, is it a caviar one?

This is brilliant, love it!

My first o-case in the large size with pale gold hardware (SA called it this) which I just received for my birthday. I can't remember if it's calf or lamb how do I tell? This is my first non caviar piece which I hope I don't regret!

Attachments

• IMG_1806.JPG
    IMG_1806.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 1,635
  • IMG_1812.JPG
    IMG_1812.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 1,660
My first o-case in the large size with pale gold hardware (SA called it this) which I just received for my birthday. I can't remember if it's calf or lamb how do I tell? This is my first non caviar piece which I hope I don't regret!

It looks beautiful! It's most likely lambskin, that is what the earlier O cases are made from. You can just buff out any scratches that show up. Enjoy!

Reactions: MrsO
It looks beautiful! It's most likely lambskin, that is what the earlier O cases are made from. You can just buff out any scratches that show up. Enjoy!
Thank you! I guess it best I try lamb in this vs a flap. I am just going to enjoy the beauty of the leather rather than stressing about scratches I think.