Chanel o-case :)

Hi! I'm deliberating between a medium or large o case. While I wanted a large to fit A4 documents, I'm afraid it's too big and overwhelming on my frame, especially if I want to use it to double as a clutch bag too. I'm about 5ft 3" tall. Any advice please? Thanks!
The large one is gorgeous love. I think the size it perfect for a clutch, especially for casual outfits. If you're going to use it for formal events, the medium might be the way to go. [emoji173]

Hello! I am lusting over the Chanel Boy O case in caviar with ruthenium hardware but my Chanel boutique literally sells out once they receive it. I just got on the waiting list and they don't know when they're next shipment is or what will be coming in. I'm thinking of buying a preloved one since I can't wait. Does anyone know the price of both the medium and large boy o case in caviar? Thanks in advance lovelies ❤

Hello! I am lusting over the Chanel Boy O case in caviar with ruthenium hardware but my Chanel boutique literally sells out once they receive it. I just got on the waiting list and they don't know when they're next shipment is or what will be coming in. I'm thinking of buying a preloved one since I can't wait. Does anyone know the price of both the medium and large boy o case in caviar? Thanks in advance lovelies [emoji173]

Just got my large chevron with shiny caviar for $1200 USD.

Reactions: Kirsha
Hello! I am lusting over the Chanel Boy O case in caviar with ruthenium hardware but my Chanel boutique literally sells out once they receive it. I just got on the waiting list and they don't know when they're next shipment is or what will be coming in. I'm thinking of buying a preloved one since I can't wait. Does anyone know the price of both the medium and large boy o case in caviar? Thanks in advance lovelies [emoji173]

Have you tried department stores instead? An SA at Bergdorf in NY sent me this photo of what he had, but maybe they have the boy style too. Regarding price, it may have been noted earlier on this thread...from memory it's now $1000+ unless it's the original Classic style or in canvas. Hope you find it!

IMG_1489710075.781449.jpg

Reactions: Susimoo and Kirsha
My Boy medium & mini O-case :flowers:View attachment 3441898
Love them so much :heart:

Hi hun! I know this post is from months ago, but I had a question on your o case. Do you like the Lambskin? How is the wear? I've been searching for a caviar boy w/ ruthenium hardware but only have come across a Lambskin. What are your thoughts? Should I get the Lambskin (which I love also just worried about the wear) or wait for the caviar to one day pop up? Lol. TIA!

Hi hun! I know this post is from months ago, but I had a question on your o case. Do you like the Lambskin? How is the wear? I've been searching for a caviar boy w/ ruthenium hardware but only have come across a Lambskin. What are your thoughts? Should I get the Lambskin (which I love also just worried about the wear) or wait for the caviar to one day pop up? Lol. TIA!

I happen to have the large boy in lambskin and it wears just fine. I also have a lambskin card case that I use just about every day, with no issues. If you love lambskin, I say go for it and enjoy[emoji5]

Reactions: Kirsha
I happen to have the large boy in lambskin and it wears just fine. I also have a lambskin card case that I use just about every day, with no issues. If you love lambskin, I say go for it and enjoy[emoji5]

I had the bi fold card case with the ID window in Lambskin and even with just that I would freak out [emoji23] I think I'll wait for a caviar boy to pop up. Thanks for your input!