chanel nylon

jc2239

O.G.
Nov 28, 2005
i remember that chanel had a collection of cute nylon bags that came in either black or white for their winter ski collection, and i was wondering if anybody had seen these bags in their local stores or if they're no longer available.......

I know they always have a collection of cloth bags around. I forget if they're canvas or nylon, but they're significantly cheaper than other bags in the store. I don't think I've gone into Chanel and not seen them!

the collection i'm talking about had this bag

SportsBag.jpg

which was much cuter in person (looks kinda off in the photo)

it's actually a teeny tiny bag and the nylon's pretty stain resistant...i remember it was $995 but i didn't have the money at the time....whereas now i do but of course i can't find it :worried:......i'm gonna head to chanel maybe this weekend (if it ever stops snowing) and see if they can't dig one up for me somewhere

jc2239 said:
it's actually a teeny tiny bag and the nylon's pretty stain resistant...i remember it was $995 but i didn't have the money at the time....whereas now i do but of course i can't find it :worried:......i'm gonna head to chanel maybe this weekend (if it ever stops snowing) and see if they can't dig one up for me somewhere

ah, don't they do other bags in nylon?