Chanel not being sold online! :(

ilvoelv

Finally saving!!
Jun 22, 2008
Who else hates this? I seriously have such a headache from going from store to store and calling that I wish they just sold stuff on their site! Seriously, when will they ever sell stuff online? Even just shoes!

Who else finds this annoying? :rant:

When? Probably never. They want you to go into the store for exclusivity plus you will be more likely to impulse shop. :smile: You can't buy Dior online in the U.S. either, but you can in some countries.

Its beyond frustrating - I wish they would update their site so you can see everything thats available, even if they don't ever have purchasing on line. I live hundreds of miles from a boutique, and I rely on TPF to find out what they have in terms of CJ, scarves, seasonal bags etc. And now that most of the SA's are not allowed to send pics, I really need everyone to buy more and post more so I know whats out there :lol:

agreed. i actually prefer online shopping sometimes, a lot SA are like so aggressive, they keep on following you around when you are in the store, I feel like they are spying on or sth. Sometimes i like to shop without someone pressuring me into buying so

Or at least they should list the prices online. Sometimes its very intimidating walking in the stores asking how much something cost...also can be a little embarassing for others.

they should sell something besides fragrances and beauty. Why show us the pics of whats available on Chanel.com if we cant purchase it. Maybe they think online shopping is beneath the Chanel brand lol.

they should sell something besides fragrances and beauty. Why show us the pics of whats available on Chanel.com if we cant purchase it. Maybe they think online shopping is beneath the Chanel brand lol.

It's called marketing. They get you in the door with beauty & fragrance, and then you see the accessories, and once you are buying those, they get you to the RTW * fine jewelry lines. It's a tried and true formula that has worked for many, many years for many luxury (and lesser) brands.