CHANEL Nordstroms????

I have a great SA at Nordstrom's who manages to track down whatever I ask for. She's great at putting things aside for me when she knows I'm looking for a particular color. I'll be honest...I love the SAKS in Atlanta but I think the SA's at NM are rude. I recently met a great girl who worked there so maybe they are improving. I would rather give my time to someone who is nice. Plus I always sent thank you cards and remember my SA's during the holidays. Does anyone have a good SA at SAKS Atlanta?

TXGAGIRL - Both SAs at the Chanel boutique in Saks Atlanta are great, Eva and now I'm totally blanking on the other woman's name that I've spoken with when Eva wasn't working one day. They are fantastic and really nice. I agree that the SAs at the NM boutique aren't very nice. If I can remember the other SA's name, I will post again, but Eva is so nice.

Sarah

I tried going to the Atlanta Nordstrom's to ask them to help me get Chanel that is available in their system. I had the bag name, style number, price, description, etc. The handbag SA's there were very nice and they're local, so I thought that the was the neighborly thing to do. I never got a call back even saying no way. They are in the process of really improving their handbag department, so I still want to give them a thumbs up. But maybe it was too much effort to track down much competed for, distant Chanel. I'd say ask ChanelBoy and go right to the source. If a bag is defective, you can return it. NM Atlanta has a great selection of Chanel and Saks is pretty good but a little different in what they stock.

In the past, my shoe SA at Nordstrom was beneficiary of my Chanel purchase commission. I did all of the research and he ordered for me. He left the company suddenly and I was on my own. I did okay, though. The hardest part (besides waiting) was "cashing in" the rewards certificates for gift cards. The waiting wasn't so bad, either, they overnighted my bag totally surprising me!
I'm a little bummed about my SA leaving Nordstrom because I have a very narrow foot (AAAA) and he really looks out for me and orders things he knows will fit and I will like. I wish I knew what happened to him.
--Judy

I was at the Saks Portland Chanel this weekend and I believe they had several GSTs. Nordy in Portland has a new Chanel boutique but I do not recall seeing any GSTs. I could be wrong since I was not looking for one. They claimed to be the largest Chanel handbag boutique in the Nordy chain and they had a lot of bags. It is bigger than Seattles, but Seattle is currently remodeling and I assume will increase in size.

:yes: I was just there this past Saturday and got the Bordeaux GST w/ Silver hardware. They have a lot of GST's right now. ;)