Chanel No more Gift with Purchase

TazHawk

O.G.
Apr 30, 2011
I used to get Gift with purchases from Chanel a few years ago from Department stores. My deluxe sized mini Chanel lipstick sample which I keep in my purse is almost finished so I called up a few stores asking when they will have Chanel Gift with purchases and they told me that they don't have them anymore. Does anyone know if it's true? I really want a mini Chanel lipstick and I'm willing to pay for one if necessary but seems like there's no way of getting one. I don't want to buy from eBay due to sanitary reasons.

I used to get Gift with purchases from Chanel a few years ago from Department stores. My deluxe sized mini Chanel lipstick sample which I keep in my purse is almost finished so I called up a few stores asking when they will have Chanel Gift with purchases and they told me that they don't have them anymore. Does anyone know if it's true? I really want a mini Chanel lipstick and I'm willing to pay for one if necessary but seems like there's no way of getting one. I don't want to buy from eBay due to sanitary reasons.

Perhaps if you make a Chanel purchase , a SA may be likely to like in the drawers for a mini lipstick
for you... A sale seems to speak to the SA's these days

I called multiple stores to order over the phone so they can ship to me but it was no use. None of them had lipstick samples. I'm wondering if they will get them before the holidays.

I have gotten several YSL lipstick samples the past year. They are fantastic. The color saturates and stays on a lot better than my existing Chanel lipsticks. They all came with Saks GWP and the beauty club gifts. I don’t normally buy YSL, so I can’t speak as to their GWP policy. I have only bought the full size of the color my 1st 2 samples were.

YSL has mini lipstick sets which are really cute! I wish Chanel had mini lipstick sets too. I still didn't purchase the Chanel perfume yet. If anyone knows an SA which has Chanel deluxe lipstick samples then please let me know. I want to place an order.

I stopped buying from the department stores and now buy cosmetic purchases online at Chanel.com. Delivery is quick and they come in really nice Chanel boxes with samples that you can choose from. I do not know if they have mini lipsticks but they usually have really good sample choices.

Reactions: Sidurn
I have been in the store revelry and have given me some perfume and mascara sample I have never seen the lipstick sample I am such a fan of their lipstick can you share a pic if you have one. Thanks

I stopped buying from the department stores and now buy cosmetic purchases online at Chanel.com. Delivery is quick and they come in really nice Chanel boxes with samples that you can choose from. I do not know if they have mini lipsticks but they usually have really good sample choices.
I bought online as well. Their box and sample are nice but I check every once in a while but I never found a lipstick sample