chanel newbie: what's the dif. between large vintage ligne tote and...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the square vintage ligne tote? I check the ref. library. They both seem to be the same price. Are they shaped differently? Does anyone have measurements? thanks.

2. i believe "square vintage" is the official name of the "vintage ligne". i just think of it as referring to the group of bags that has that metal intertwined in the handles. :P

there's a n/s tote that quite a few gals here have that are pictured in the reference library (for $1995)
    the larger tote is the e/w tote.

3. I'll check again. I'll I saw was "large" tote and "square tote" in vintage ligne in the library.

4. Which post #s are you curious about in the Vintage Ligne thread?
    The post #'s are on the upper right corner of every post box.
    For example, your post is #1 and 3 in here now.

5. swanky, #2 (yours, I think) and #6. Different names, but they look the same to me.

6. ^swankymama's and pink*petunia's totes are the same bag... the square vintage ligne n/s tote, i think is the name. supercute bag!
    i have a special place in my heart for anything square vintage. :heart:

hopefully someone else can post measurements for you.