chanel newbie - can you help me with this?

1. [​IMG]

i've never really liked chanel, thinking that it's really too formal for me. but as soon as i saw this i absolutely fell in love!

is this one called a classic flap? what size? and the name of the color? oh and i guess i'd like to know the price too i know it's around $1500 but am not sure.

thank you so much!

2. It's actually the E/W Flap, I don't think the E/W in this style come in different sizes currently{?}
    Some members have this exact bag, if you do a search I bet you'll find the price, the color is violet I believe.
    My NM currently has this and this same color in the actual Classic Flap which will be a little bigger, my store also has it in black and light blue.

3. Swanky: The east west comes in one size only. It's actually the single flap, single strap bag.

I believe the one in the picture is a classic flap. THey have it in the medium and the jumbo as the east west is only again single strap. The other Pf-ers should be able to tell you the price on this. Refer to this link to see whether you have any luck.
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-reference-library/post-pictures-of-your-flap-classic-flap-reissues-44179.html

4. i definitely want two straps so no east west for me then! thank you!

5. It's look like a medium classic. She is wearing as single strap (the other end is lying flat above the flap. THe price is $1500 something. THere is a thread on this. Maybe you should search on "purple classic" for more detail.

6. its the medium classic flap! she shorten one side to use it as a longg single strap! price 1595 for caviar and more for lambskin....

7. thank you ladies!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice