Chanel - London

Hello :smile:

I want to share my great experience shopping from Selfridges!

I am not based in the UK and was looking for a Boy bag from 19B season. The bag was available in the states and in London, I decided to give Selfridges a call and got connected with a Chanel SA who shared her number and we discussed all the details via text.

They offer international shipping (this is my first time shopping from Chanel UK) so I was sent a payment link and was able to complete the order in no time!

I realize that I’ll be paying some customs and duties upon arrival but I was willing to accept that especially that the item was ordered vat free (the actual price I paid is great!!!).

I just thought I’d share since I remember some members were wondering about Selfridges and whether they ship, and to also offer to share my SA info if anyone is interested.

I will post photos when I receive the beauty :smile:

May I please have your SA’s details? I am hoping they are able to ship to Oz as I’m finding it hard to locate the bag I want here in lockdown!! TIA

Which store has the most bags? I’m heading to London to make my FIRST ever purchase!!!
The boutiques in department stores (ie Harrods & Selfridges) tend to be very busy and I had to queue every time, so maybe the stocks move quicker. I went to the stand-alone boutique on Sloane Street last week and they had a lot of bags on display. Are you looking for something in particular? Perhaps you can give them a call to check before you visit.

• Love
Reactions: britnyspears
Thanks!
I’m not sure something black and caviar. I think I better wear trainers so I can do Oxford/Bond st and Knightsbridge . Ha ha
I am narrowing down my wish list now. Need to shop before another lockdown or price increase!!!

Thanks!
I’m not sure something black and caviar. I think I better wear trainers so I can do Oxford/Bond st and Knightsbridge . Ha ha
I am narrowing down my wish list now. Need to shop before another lockdown or price increase!!!

How exciting! I find Harrods less busy than Bond Street, but if you go to Harrods go to Superbrands on the first floor instead of Accessories on the ground floor - it’s less busy and more spacious. Looking forward to seeing what you choose!

• Love
How exciting! I find Harrods less busy than Bond Street, but if you go to Harrods go to Superbrands on the first floor instead of Accessories on the ground floor - it’s less busy and more spacious. Looking forward to seeing what you choose!
Yes, I agree, the boutique on the 1st floor of Harrods is less busy but I find the SAs on the ground floor are generally friendlier, but that's just me haha