Chanel Netherlands

Dear all, I know this is officially a topic regarding the Netherlands, but als Belgium is quite close I am trying it on this topic too - does anyone have contact details from an SA in Antwerp? I am looking for a pair of sneakers which are sols out in Amsterdam. Thanks in advance!
I don’t have an SA but I do have their store email address if you want to. I’ve contacted them yesterday to ask for some pink SLG’s I was looking for and they replied within 5 minutes that they didn’t order anything pink. Let me know if the email address is sufficient and I will DM you.

I don’t have an SA but I do have their store email address if you want to. I’ve contacted them yesterday to ask for some pink SLG’s I was looking for and they replied within 5 minutes that they didn’t order anything pink. Let me know if the email address is sufficient and I will DM you.
Hi Floor, their e-mail address would be very helpful too! So please share it with me in a DM and I will get in touch with them :smile:. Thanks in advance!!!

I don’t have an SA but I do have their store email address if you want to. I’ve contacted them yesterday to ask for some pink SLG’s I was looking for and they replied within 5 minutes that they didn’t order anything pink. Let me know if the email address is sufficient and I will DM you
Hello, would it be possible to also get their email address? Thank you so much

Hello! I’m visiting Amsterdam next week, hoping to buy my first Chanel bag there if my Paris trip is unsuccessful. Would you mind sharing the Amsterdam Chanel store email address with me as well?

Greatly appreciate any tips I can get regarding what stock/inventory is like in Amsterdam and what the VAT process is like too since it will be my last EU country before coming back to USA.

I was just at the Chanel PC Amsterdam store earlier this week and its the lowest Chanel experience I have gotten to date. Low in terms of stock too. I was at the door at 10 mins before opening (10am) and 20 minutes later, they still hadnt opened. When finally they are ready to let me in, I was asked if I needed an English SA, to which I answered yes. The security guy said the English-speaking ladies are still in morning training and I will need to wait. I waited for another 5 mins, and then knocked on the door to tell security I am going to the toilet (was going to try my luck at one of the stores nearby if they wldnt mind me using their bathroom). He did offer me the use of their bathroom. After using their bathroom, he ushered me to wait outside again and when I asked if I cld wait inside, its a flat no. Mind you, it was also plenty cold that morning. I admit I am little annoyed at this point and it was so past their 10 am opening time (and there were no other clients in store), so I just walked off and sauntered to Hermes PC store just few doors down, where I was treated much more professionally and like an actual human. At Hermes, I was allowed inside immediately and even though all the SAs were busy with clients, security welcomed me to roam the store (gorgeous three stories) and checked on me about 15 mins later when he noticed I was sitting alone and unattended, even flagging down a SA for me.
I dont need a glass of champagne, I just want to be treated with some respect.
I did go back to Chanel when I was done at H and I got let in immediately this time, store was surprisingly empty and I was the only customer in store. Extremely low stock, tho I did keep getting shown varieties of the Chanel 19 shopper/tote version. Only thing I kinda considered was the 22K seasonal briefcase flap bag in tweed, but I have never been a fan of tweed as a bag material (no offence ladies, just my opinion). There was also a slimmer version of the GST I was shown that was a candidate, but wasnt entirely feeling it. They will be getting 23C in two weeks I was told.

EA7AE783-6967-4403-82FC-067E6FCBDF64.jpeg

Last edited:
I know, the SA’s at Chanel are not really helpful and not always kind. I bought my first bag in Paris without any SA like you, but it’s not always possible to go abroad, so if anyone have SA details, it would be great.

The Chanel rules itself have changed a lot.. But I only have great experiences with the Amsterdam Boutique!
Even though I am rarely able to buy anything, they are always really friendly with me. They are seriously interested in me personally (my health issues), or asking me to tell all about a trip to Paris I made. Not only about my Chanel experience in Paris, but everything else. Admiring my first vintage Birkin I bought in Paris (-unfortunately I have to sell it due to circumstances, so will stick to the Chanel items I have). They are showing interest if I show a vintage Chanel item I bought (a coat from 2004 for exemple).
They offer me anything I want to drink, sit down with me and talk, even though they know I won't be buying anything. Last summer/fall I asked about shoes that were not available in my size unfortunately, and the SA did a great effort to let them come to Amsterdam. It is not possible like it was before, that they can look in the system and have something come over from a boutique abroad! Reservations for a seasonal bag is hardly possible, or not at all. Even in Paris, I can only reserve something for 48 hours (before with the heart bag: I reserved it on October and could get it in April when my wanted purple colour was finally there). The SA in Paris told me about the new rules. Even if I ask Paris to send something to Amsterdam, the Paris SA told me it's not possible anymore.
The SA's in Amsterdam know that if I buy something, I am really happy with it and they love that. Not being blasé, but truly happy and they really give me the best experience -even with my "cheaper" purchase, knowing that I will not be able to buy a Jumbo Classic or clothes or bags every season (or even every year or two years). But they really care that I have a good time when I'm there.
Last year on my birthday, when I knew that the prices of Classics would go up and was talking about that, one of them asked me if I wanted to look at a seasonal colour medium-which she then brought from the back, and when I decided I wanted it, she was truly happy for me. Before she wrapped it up for me, I took a picture of it, and the manager immediately looked at her and she mimed that is was ok. Chanel doesn't want people to take (detailed items) pictures in the shop, because that's wat resellers do a lot. Even in Paris I was told not to take any pictures.
I love to drop by in the Amsterdam Boutique, even just to say hello. They are always nice and friendly to me! I never had a bad experience with the persons there.

Reactions: Gatto
Hello! I’m visiting Amsterdam next week, hoping to buy my first Chanel bag there if my Paris trip is unsuccessful. Would you mind sharing the Amsterdam Chanel store email address with me as well?

Greatly appreciate any tips I can get regarding what stock/inventory is like in Amsterdam and what the VAT process is like too since it will be my last EU country before coming back to USA.
Hi Irene! I don’t mean to be abrupt, but I’m also interested in purchasing a Chanel product from Amsterdam. This seller in particular I’m planning to purchase from, does display its receipt on his listing, and I was wondering if you could verify the authenticity of it for me? It’s not entirely visible but does even the heading is how it’s supposed to be? I highly appreciate your time :smile:

0FC59494-27C0-4BC0-811B-6F1A87C4BB1D.jpeg