Chanel Netherlands

Does anyone have the email of a good SA in Amsterdam? Looking to purchase a black caviar M/L classic with gold hardware!
I have an SA contact I’ll share with you, I’m abroad at the moment and I don’t save her number. However, just want to share last June I asked for CF ghw and the store only has silver and she mentioned there’s waitlist for the GHW fow both caviar and lambskin. She asked me if I wanted to be put on the list. But the situation might have change by now. Good luck

Reactions: sskhkh
I have an SA contact I’ll share with you, I’m abroad at the moment and I don’t save her number. However, just want to share last June I asked for CF ghw and the store only has silver and she mentioned there’s waitlist for the GHW fow both caviar and lambskin. She asked me if I wanted to be put on the list. But the situation might have change by now. Good luck

That would be amazing if you could share her contact info with me! Hopefully I'll have some good luck!

Hello, could you please also share the SA's contact info in Amsterdam with me? Thank you so much!