Chanel necklaces

The range is so big because Chanel sells both costume jewelry and fine jewelry. I would say costume jewelry anywhere from $200 to $1,500+ Fine jewelry a lot more, obviously.

Funny you should ask. I was looking at a the most beautiful PERFECT, long, 3 strand metal chain necklace today. It had some pearls, one big double C and a few other things and the price was $2,700. :wtf: :wtf: A little over-priced if you ask me.

I looked at single chains that can be worn as belt (or vice versa) but nothing else looked as good to me, so I didn't buy anything. They were in the $1,000 range.

2700$ :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
:cursing:
I love those chanel pearls but not for this price. Thera are so many no-name pearls to do chanel style and it looks very similar...Anyway, I'm dreaming of Chanel Pearls,too :love: :love: :love:

There were only a few pearls! There were other things as well.

In any case, when I was there today, I saw the SA take it off the display mannequin and give it to someone, so I think it's gone...

Oh no, the pearls are definitely fake. The SA said it was so expensive because it was "made by hand"... but I have made my own jewelry and I have beaded in the past and I don't think the "made by hand" answer explains the cost of the item. It's expensive because it's Chanel.

155.00 - Logo with Rhinstones around the size of a dime.
160.00 - Solid black or white CC logo around the size of a quarter.
600-1200 - Pearl with logo, or a little fancy pearl.
1200-1700 - anythings with glass beads or big pieces of metal
1900-3000 - any fantasy line which maybe a lots of beads, crystals or more complicated details.

uhh..i really want the pearl necklace that Anne Hathaway worn on Devil Wears Prada...is there anyone noticed? i wonder how much is it...n where I can get it, coz i cant find it in SF>.<'

That necklace already sold out I think, it was 1295.00
They will come out with new collections around Nov-Dec(cruise 07)
look really similar for 1695.00 It's called COCO TRIP or Grand Central Station.
Hope it's help.

OK, another question( hope you don't find me difficult): How much are the bracelets & brooches? Cheapest - most expensive?

Btw, i love the necklace elongreach. It actually reminds me of one of mine VivienneWestwood-bracelets.