Chanel near Raleigh?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Is there a Chanel boutique near Raleigh, NC? I'm not sure I can wait until the next time I go to Orlando because the day I left I saw some girl with this cute little Chanel satchel looking handbag and now I want one O_o I'm so bad, I don't even have the money (as of yet ;]), but I just want to browse oh so badly!

Yes, there is! YAY! Thanks Swanky [sigh] I remember seeing a Lord & Taylor in Orlando and I was afraid that's the one you meant since I mentioned Orlando, lol. But Google search and Bam! There it is :]

Have you tried looking in Saks? I could've sworn there is a Saks in Raleigh or Durham.

Also- Charlotte is much closer than Orlando. The Neiman Marcus will have some bags from Chanel.

FullyLoaded said:
Have you tried looking in Saks? I could've sworn there is a Saks in Raleigh or Durham.

Also- Charlotte is much closer than Orlando. The Neiman Marcus will have some bags from Chanel.

Yep! There's a Saks nearby Raleigh. The thing about Charlotte is I'm going to be traveling there a lot from now on. Last time I went, around the end of my trip I found a Chanel boutique in the Mall of Millenia, so that's good lol.