Chanel near Raleigh?

1. Is there a Chanel boutique near Raleigh, NC? I'm not sure I can wait until the next time I go to Orlando because the day I left I saw some girl with this cute little Chanel satchel looking handbag and now I want one O_o I'm so bad, I don't even have the money (as of yet ;]), but I just want to browse oh so badly!

2. Isn't there a Lord & Taylor there? I *think* they carry some Chanel{?}

3. Yes, there is! YAY! Thanks Swanky [sigh] I remember seeing a Lord & Taylor in Orlando and I was afraid that's the one you meant since I mentioned Orlando, lol. But Google search and Bam! There it is :]

4. Woohoo! Don't foget me this Christmas! ;)
    LOL!

5. BTW, I love your avatar - you're such a pretty girl! :smile:

6. Have you tried looking in Saks? I could've sworn there is a Saks in Raleigh or Durham.

Also- Charlotte is much closer than Orlando. The Neiman Marcus will have some bags from Chanel.

7. AW! Thanks Swanky! You and your family are beautiful :]

8. Yep! There's a Saks nearby Raleigh. The thing about Charlotte is I'm going to be traveling there a lot from now on. Last time I went, around the end of my trip I found a Chanel boutique in the Mall of Millenia, so that's good lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice