Chanel natural hide inperfections

graceandfaith

Nov 25, 2013
Do any of you ladies find yourselves scrutinizing your bags??
Especially with lambskin - if you see a natural hide imperfection does it drive you bonkers?? I'm wondering because it seemed like every jumbo I looked at when purchasing my jumbo seemed to have something wrong with it- whether the bottoms had what appeared to be finger nail marks or the front had a two inch scratch. I don't know if I'm the only one that would reject a bag for that and hunt down another or not but I'm just wondering if I'm alone in being a bit neurotic in this.

I know eventually marks or wear will happen but for the price Id like to know I'm the one who made them. 😁😁😁

Last edited:

graceandfaith

Nov 25, 2013
Also, do you ladies feel that the quality of the bags is better from France than Italy? All the bags that were from Italy seemed to be less than meticulously made: shape was molded poorly and offset. I also observed that the bags from Italy had a very dull color where as the one I got made in France had a nice sheen to it . Is it all coincidental or does France take a bit more TLC in crafting the bags than Italy?