chanel nail polish - a mass conspiracy

bluejinx

~~Shayna~~
Dec 15, 2009
I have decided that the concept of chanel making a nail polish is obviously a big myth. I mean, it really says something about the power of women to band together to maintain this ridiculous, pervasive, media-supported charade that chanel actually makes polish.

I called hot renfrew, nope. Don't carry it. I asked if they knew who in the city might sell it and they said sephora. Called sephora canada and do they carry chanel. Yes. But no polish.

Where can I buy nail polish in canada????

Murale sells it but there aren't alot of them across Canada. Check them out murale.ca . Ottawa has two!!
It's weird about the Holts comment, my Holts sells Chanel nailpolish. The store here in Ottawa is a small one too.

I have decided that the concept of chanel making a nail polish is obviously a big myth. I mean, it really says something about the power of women to band together to maintain this ridiculous, pervasive, media-supported charade that chanel actually makes polish.

I called hot renfrew, nope. Don't carry it. I asked if they knew who in the city might sell it and they said sephora. Called sephora canada and do they carry chanel. Yes. But no polish.

Where can I buy nail polish in canada????

The Bay, as someone else posted murale does as well. I got mine at The Bay.

bluejinx, that's super surprising!!! I'm glad you found it at the Bay because I was just about to suggest it before reading through the other comments. Holts should be able to bring it in for you if you know the color number (sometimes they don't know the name). I didn't know that Murale carries Chanel!