Chanel Mystery

Here is a better pic from my camera! Hope some1 knows somthing about it!:biggrin:

The leather design is called a known as a Chocolate Bar because it looks like one. Somewhere inside it you should find a small sticker. Probably it is inside the pocket or behind a pocket if your pockets are flaps inside the bag. or else, it might be at the base of the bag. Look at the number and then check out this link - post number 8. That will tell you the age of the bag. http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/chanel-authenticity-tips-308404.html

It would be more than 5 years old. When I get a moment, I will take a look in my look books for the late 90's to see if I can find it.

Last edited:
thank so much! so the serial number in the bag is...

7649608 what does that tell me!?
does that mean its the '02-;03 catagory. Does any1 have any other pics from this collection other bags, and if you know what retail was on this bag!? thanks again every1, you are all so helpful

Wow! Absolutely fabulous. My best estimate for price for a bag from 2002-2003 is right around $1,000.

Can we see a modeling picture?

thank so much! so the serial number in the bag is...

7649608 what does that tell me!?
does that mean its the '02-;03 catagory. Does any1 have any other pics from this collection other bags, and if you know what retail was on this bag!? thanks again every1, you are all so helpful

attachment.php

It is a very stunning bag. The detail is beautiful and the bag is practically brand new, I would be surprised if it was worn more then once! If i am interested in selling this unique bag does any1 know of where to do it. I dont want to stick it on ebay, i feel it is way to special for that! xxx Please read our rules or if you know where i can possibly do so! thanks every1 you this site is great :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
t is a very stunning bag. The detail is beautiful and the bag is practically brand new, I would be surprised if it was worn more then once! thanks every1 for your help! any more info keep it comming:*)