Chanel Mules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a pair of Chanel pink/black cap toe kitten mules that I inherited (my mom passed and left a TON of designer goods that she hardly ever wore, if ever!!!). Here is the thing- she was a size 6, and I am a 7 typically. Well, I was about to put these cute shoes into the "for sale" pile, and decided to try them on just for kicks. Well, low and behold, THEY FIT! Well, at least I think they do.... and I love them!!!:heart:

Is it horrible if my heal goes right up to the edge?? It does not hang over- but its right up there. When I wear them with jeans/pants, you cannot see the back of the shoe.

What do you ladies think? Can I get away with it???

Thanks for all of your opinions!!!:flowers:

2. Dam right you can get away with it ! They must be beautiful, yes wear them with pants or jeans, that way your secret is safe.:heart:

3. Thanks so much Pradasmeadow!!! I really don't want to part with them, but was afraid I was cutting it too close!!!

4. I can only imagine the sentimental value these shoes must have. Your Mother obviously had a lot of class, so wear them and be proud. Thank God you tried them on. :love:

5. Tell me about it:shame: I was so close to getting rid of them!!! There is just a lot of stuff to go through but these were just smiling at me!!! These, and some other goodies:graucho:

6. Soz to hear about your mom Jag ((hug)) :sad:
    IMO, of course you can get away with it - as long as your heels aren't dragging on the floor, then they should be just fine!:yes:
    They sound lovely, i'd love to see a pic if you've got one?:flowers:
    It sounds as though you've inherited quite a few lovely things from your mom, i'm sure they'll keep you busy for some time!;)

7. of course you can get away with it! they sound sooo pretty everyone will be too dazzled by their beauty to notice anything else!

Actually, I always go a size or so smaller in 'open' shoes to my regular size.

Now, I think, to be on the safe side, you had better try everything on! just incase something else wonderful fits you :biggrin:

8. :yahoo:

9. no i dont think it looks funny i wouldnt want to sell anythink of chanel but thas because im bad about chanel and only wear chanel

10. you can definitely wear them! lets see pics:woohoo:

11. What a cool find, and to have them from your mom! Yes, if your heel goes right to the edge I think it looks better then if there's too much space. I prefer my shoes that way.
    Have any pics to share? Would love to see them!

12. Def you can wear them, in time they should give a little too and your foot should 'slide' in a little further.

13. ahhh, I think after 4 yrs she's made a decision :amuse:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice