Chanel & Moi

How does one register their serial # for the Chanel & moi warranty program? I bought both my Chanel items from Neiman Marcus recently and I was not told anything about it. Is it a problem if the serial numbers for my items not registered? Also the serial number isn't listed on the NM receipt. Is that an issue?

Reactions: peke<3cc
Hi everyone, I bought my first Chanel on Saturday night. I gave my passport, details & email to the SA, and was told I would receive details by email about chanel & moi by Monday. I haven’t had anything, getting a bit concerned. What do you all think? I bought in Paris but I’m based in the UK, should I call client services?

How does one register their serial # for the Chanel & moi warranty program? I bought both my Chanel items from Neiman Marcus recently and I was not told anything about it. Is it a problem if the serial numbers for my items not registered? Also the serial number isn't listed on the NM receipt. Is that an issue?

My over the phone Saks order (May 2021) doesn't have the serial number on the receipt either.

I was told, over the phone again, that you cannot register post-purchase. I'm in Canada now and asked for the Chanel boutique to pull up my recent purchases, but they couldn't do that since our profiles are not linked internationally?... I do not see the point in registering handbags if worldwide Chanel purchase history isn't even available tbh.

The most recent bag that I purchased, in Panama at the store, was registered by the SA -- they pulled up the page for me to register it and I filled in all the info necessary... received the email in a day or two from Chanel et Moi with all the info.

It reallllllllly annoys me that I can't register my bag from last May though.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I bought my first Chanel on Saturday night. I gave my passport, details & email to the SA, and was told I would receive details by email about chanel & moi by Monday. I haven’t had anything, getting a bit concerned. What do you all think? I bought in Paris but I’m based in the UK, should I call client services?

I wouldn't worry too much, it took a few days (like 3 I think) to get my email from Chanel et Moi... if it's still not there by like next week, then call a hotline.

Side note: Does all of Europe fall under being able to pull up a customer profile? If so, what happens to the UK after Brexit? I have so many questions about why they don't make all customer profiles available internationally...

I wouldn't worry too much, it took a few days (like 3 I think) to get my email from Chanel et Moi... if it's still not there by like next week, then call a hotline.

Side note: Does all of Europe fall under being able to pull up a customer profile? If so, what happens to the UK after Brexit? I have so many questions about why they don't make all customer profiles available internationally...

I’m not sure. I mean, brexit technically happened quite a while ago. I’m hoping that my purchase can be registered by my local boutique (Manchester) or UK client services as obviously I want it to go towards my purchase history (this is my first ever chanel purchase, eek!) No one asked me to scan anything, though? Just put my email address & details into their ipad/tablet. I’m panicking that I won’t receive an email and won’t be able to benefit from the 5 year warranty :sad: I’m used to all of my LV purchases worldwide just automatically going onto my account…

I recently purchased a bag & at the time of purchase my SA gave me a QR code to scan & then entered my authenticity code & my details , which then came up on the Chanel & Moi with all the details of my new bag .

Did your SA ask you to scan a QR code at the time of purchase? That is when the process begins to register the purchase. If you did and it's been a few weeks, I would reach out to your SA and see if they are able to re-register the bag. I had an issue where my bag wouldn't register and kept showing me other bags that I never purchased on my profile (each day would be a new bag lol). My SA had to put in an IT ticket to get it fixed. Took about 3 weeks for the right bag to show on my profile.
I had to scan the QR code with my SA at time of purchase.

I asked the Neiman Marcus SA today and he has no clue about it, they don't do it at the store. I'll try to find out from a local boutique. And what is this Chanel & Moi app people keep referring to? I searched on my Google play store for my phone and no such app exists, at least not for Android.

I bought a black lamb WoC from
NM 2 mos ago and the program/app wasn’t mentioned.
I bought a bag from the boutique this past week and she asked me to pull up my app and entered my bag into it. I asked about the WoC and she said if I’ll bring it in they can add it for me.

View attachment 5425304
Hey! What app is this? For an iphone? It won't show up in my Google app store.
I'll ask the Chanel boutique about joining. I also am in Dallas btw! :smile:

Reactions: YEANETT and Swanky
I’m not sure. I mean, brexit technically happened quite a while ago. I’m hoping that my purchase can be registered by my local boutique (Manchester) or UK client services as obviously I want it to go towards my purchase history (this is my first ever chanel purchase, eek!) No one asked me to scan anything, though? Just put my email address & details into their ipad/tablet. I’m panicking that I won’t receive an email and won’t be able to benefit from the 5 year warranty :sad: I’m used to all of my LV purchases worldwide just automatically going onto my account…
You said you bought it in Paris? Which boutique was it? my last bag was purchased at Rue Cambon in April and the SA who helped me set it all up for me as I was checking out/paying. The email came through while I was still in the store, so she made sure everything processed before I left. Maybe not all SA’s have been fully trained on this program yet.

You said you bought it in Paris? Which boutique was it? my last bag was purchased at Rue Cambon in April and the SA who helped me set it all up for me as I was checking out/paying. The email came through while I was still in the store, so she made sure everything processed before I left. Maybe not all SA’s have been fully trained on this program yet.
I bought it at Charles de Gaulle, in duty free. I contacted an SA at Manchester Selfridges, as that would ordinarily be my local store. It sounds like the SA has already registered the bag (as we tried to do it again and chanel & moi wouldn’t have it) but that my details could’ve been misspelled by the SA in Paris (or myself when I filled in the tablet!) Anyway the very helpful SA at Manchester has contacted head office to get it rectified for me, which is very kind. I’ll update you all with what happens when as I know others have asked about worldwide purchase history :smile:

Reactions: a_b_c