Chanel & Moi

CC4Ever

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, has anyone used the new Chanel & Moi service yet? I have a 15 year old black classic flap which is still in very good condition but could do with some very minor touch ups here and there and would be interested to see what they could do with it. I figure now would be a good time to try to restore any areas which need restoring and would be interested to know what people have been quoted for what sort of repair and timescales? I’m in the UK but any info on the above would be appreciated. TIA!

chanel and moi 5 years warranty is only applicable for bags and WOCs purchased from March or April 2021. And spa services are available only for black classic flap.

you will have to be registered to claim
Warranty although some countries dont provide barcode for customers to scan and register.

to restore your 15 year old classic flap, chanel will most likely charge you for the service and i recommend getting a quote from local leather spas because they will work out cheaper. Good luck!

Reactions: CC4Ever
Wanted to ask about your buying experience at the point of purchase. And how you were able to register for the new Chanel & Moi program.

When I bought my jumbo classic flap in black caviar at the Chanel in the nearest Neiman Marcus a few weeks ago, I wasn’t made aware of how the program really works. Just that I get a 5 year warranty.

My SA showed me the plaque with my serial number. I don’t remember registering into a client app, or scanning the plaque on my bag or the QR code on the tag. My SA just gave me Chanel’s customer support care team card and told me to call them. Sadly I got busy so I put it off. Today I decided to work on registering for the program. When I called the customer support line, they told me they don’t really do this over the phone and to contact my SA. They do it during the “selling ceremony” - lol yes she called it a ceremony.

When I checked my profile on the Chanel iPhone app, it also doesn’t show my purchase history. (This is my first Chanel boutique purchase btw.)

What is really the process? Did my SA skip a step? I want to make sure I have all the info right before I contact my SA again. Thank you all for your help with a newbie here. And if there is already a thread about this, I apologize in advance.

Last edited:
Did your SA ask you to scan a QR code at the time of purchase? That is when the process begins to register the purchase. If you did and it's been a few weeks, I would reach out to your SA and see if they are able to re-register the bag. I had an issue where my bag wouldn't register and kept showing me other bags that I never purchased on my profile (each day would be a new bag lol). My SA had to put in an IT ticket to get it fixed. Took about 3 weeks for the right bag to show on my profile.

I purchased my CF remote and when I contacted my SA she had no idea of
anything special to register my bag.
So, I contacted Chanel directly and after
they told me to contact my SA I informed
them that she wasn’t able to help me,
this is the response I received from
Chanel.

Selena U.
(Chanel)
May 2, 2022, 6:45 PM EDT
Greetings Elizabeth,

Thank you for responding to my direct correspondence.

Your warranty will automatically become
active for 5 years from the time of purchase.
For more information please see the link
listed below -

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/services/chanel-et-moi/

Should you require additional information,
please reply back to this email or call (800) 550-0005 to speak with a Chanel Customer Care Advisor.

Wishing you a lovely week, Elizabeth.
Thank you for your interest in Chanel.
Kind Regards,
Selena U.
Chanel Customer Care

I purchased my CF remote and when I contacted my SA she had no idea of
anything special to register my bag.
So, I contacted Chanel directly and after
they told me to contact my SA I informed
them that she wasn’t able to help me,
this is the response I received from
Chanel.

Selena U.
(Chanel)
May 2, 2022, 6:45 PM EDT
Greetings Elizabeth,

Thank you for responding to my direct correspondence.

Your warranty will automatically become
active for 5 years from the time of purchase.
For more information please see the link
listed below -

https://www.chanel.com/us/fashion/services/chanel-et-moi/

Should you require additional information,
please reply back to this email or call (800) 550-0005 to speak with a Chanel Customer Care Advisor.

Wishing you a lovely week, Elizabeth.
Thank you for your interest in Chanel.
Kind Regards,
Selena U.
Chanel Customer Care

Thanks for sharing your experience. So I guess there is no registration process then!

Did your SA ask you to scan a QR code at the time of purchase? That is when the process begins to register the purchase. If you did and it's been a few weeks, I would reach out to your SA and see if they are able to re-register the bag. I had an issue where my bag wouldn't register and kept showing me other bags that I never purchased on my profile (each day would be a new bag lol). My SA had to put in an IT ticket to get it fixed. Took about 3 weeks for the right bag to show on my profile.

yes I don’t remember scanning the QR code at all! I will have to contact my SA then. Thanks for your advice. Sorry to hear your experience took 3 weeks for the bag to properly show up! Glad it got fixed