Chanel Modern Chain (black & dk beige)

1. Does any one know which chanel still have this bag in stock?:confused1:
    I want a black one so bad. My friend also said the dark beige looks nice but does anyone has picture on the dark beige?

Thanks.:love:

2. I don't know what style you are looking for, but I think NM has the MC flap.

3. I dont think any stores have these bags in stock. Im pretty sure they are sold out , but you never know. The Dark Beige and black are both gorgeous .. I know there are a few of us that have a dark beige on eBay now. If you goand search ou will find many pictures . Good luck getting this bag it is stunning :yes:

4. This is dark beige:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. The new Palm beach Gardens Chanel has a few in stock (I saw some there last week)--not sure which colors, though. Any Chanel boutique can do a computer search for you of all the other boutiques.

6. That biege is very nice. :smile:

7. Chanel in Palm Beach Gardens had the black MC tote last week! I did see that beige but it really looks more of an orange color to me! Hard to match!

8. i was just at Saks at the beachwood mall in cleveland ohio and i saw a beige modern chain...ask for charlene she's super nice...i think she may have a couple of black ones on hold for people...she actually called a few of the people for me and it turned out that one of them had it on hold but didn't want it...it's worth a try:smile: good luck

9. i love the dark beige!!!

10. can they ship overseas?

11. Wow...I've never seen that color before...NM is all out..pretty much only special orders left :sad:

i think there are a lot of MC flaps still out there

12. There was a cancellation on a black one a week ago at my NM in SF and sat in the stock room for a good 2 days. But I'm almost positive it's sold already.

There are some flaps out there still, especially in red.

13. Oh my... That bag is FANASTIC!

Smoothoprter-It looks great on you. Love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice