Chanel Mobile Art Navy Jumbo

warmhaus

neutral classic
O.G.
Sep 4, 2007
Hello Ladies:

I have been calling the NYC stores for the Navy patent jumbo from NYC Mobile Art exhibition last year. So far no luck - is there a way I can get one or is it just too late?

I am not picky on the hardware color, didn't realize I like it that much! By any chance, will they produce a similar one in bordeaux color in the future collection? I see the patent jumbos for the current season for some reason they are not as structured and firm.

What do you ladies think?

Thanks!

I saw a few when in NYC a few weeks ago at the different boutiques (I specifically remember the Chanel on Madison had one on display). Only silver hardware though.

Am thinking it's $3100 something. The medium red was around $2750 or such.

There might be a red medium one coming to the store nearest me.

OOOHHH. The Red one is yummy. Did the red only come in medium? Do you mind Pming me the store if it comes in? Unless you are planning on picking it up for yourself of course.

warmhau, have you called ALL the Chanel boutiques in NY? There're a few (ain't kidding) at Chanel Soho when I was there in Dec.....I was surprised to see them. They're sitting quietly at the bottom shelf...

warmhau, have you called ALL the Chanel boutiques in NY? There're a few (ain't kidding) at Chanel Soho when I was there in Dec.....I was surprised to see them. They're sitting quietly at the bottom shelf...

Indeed I did make a call to the soho store in the past weekend. Yes I called the store at 57th street, madison ave and soho stores. I am so out of luck! The last one sold the past Saturday at the madison store.

Indeed I did make a call to the soho store in the past weekend. Yes I called the store at 57th street, madison ave and soho stores. I am so out of luck! The last one sold the past Saturday at the madison store.

There must have been a recent rush b/c like I said I saw several the weekend of Feb 7th and 8th. Good luck. I'm sure one will show up!

great! thanks... I thought the navy jumbos are only available at the NYC flagship stores - how could they end up in vegas, hum? interesting, will call them up tomorrow. thanks ladies...