Chanel mini square - red or pink?

ghostchewmai

Aug 21, 2015
Hi ladies,

I am being offered a preloved mini square in pink and red.. I can only choose one, im torn between the colors, i want both, i was leaning on red, but now im all about the pink because it seems like it suits my wardrobe more

Whenever i see a red bag on anyone, all i see is the red bag, i dont focus on the person or any other piece that she/he wearing anymore.. For pink, it doesnt pop out that much

I dont know what to do!! :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 3,521
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1,831
Reactions: Shananana
I know you're leaning towards pink and you should buy what you love but IMO red definetely looks way better in this case. In either case, both are beautiful. Good luck.

Is the red caviar & the pink lamb? Both caviar? Is that a factor for you?

Other than materials... Both are gorgeous. Buy whatever suits your wardrobe. (Last fall I bought a blush colored YSL tassel bag because it was just so pretty, but I haven't worn it yet because I didn't have anything to go with it. I'm looking at spring clothes now to try & wear it). Go with the pink if that matches your life.

If it were me I'd choose the pink but in your case I feel like you are leaning towards the red. I agree with the others that say go with what you love. I do agree that they are both beautiful. I feel that perhaps this particular red is making me abandon my pink history and become interested in red!!

The pink! It´s very pretty. I also think while Chanel reds are very nice they are harder to come by then this shade of pink!
I think so too that pink will go with a lot in your wardrobe!