Chanel mini square - red or pink?

may0112

Aug 21, 2015
Hi ladies,

I am being offered a preloved mini square in pink and red.. I can only choose one, im torn between the colors, i want both, i was leaning on red, but now im all about the pink because it seems like it suits my wardrobe more

Whenever i see a red bag on anyone, all i see is the red bag, i dont focus on the person or any other piece that she/he wearing anymore.. For pink, it doesnt pop out that much

I dont know what to do!! :cry:

Attachments

Reactions: Shananana

Jdljb

Nov 15, 2016
My favorite color is pink but I would pick the red. I think red goes with so much more and this one is stunning!

yinnie

O.G.
Apr 19, 2008
Red!!! Chanel makes beautiful reds and I personally find red more long lasting than pink.

Mama doodle

Apr 6, 2016
Is the red caviar & the pink lamb? Both caviar? Is that a factor for you?

Other than materials... Both are gorgeous. Buy whatever suits your wardrobe. (Last fall I bought a blush colored YSL tassel bag because it was just so pretty, but I haven't worn it yet because I didn't have anything to go with it. I'm looking at spring clothes now to try & wear it). Go with the pink if that matches your life.

If it were me I'd choose the pink but in your case I feel like you are leaning towards the red. I agree with the others that say go with what you love. I do agree that they are both beautiful. I feel that perhaps this particular red is making me abandon my pink history and become interested in red!!

schuhgal

O.G.
Jul 9, 2010
madrid
The pink! It´s very pretty. I also think while Chanel reds are very nice they are harder to come by then this shade of pink!
I think so too that pink will go with a lot in your wardrobe!