Which one would you get

• Black Lambskin Mini Square

Votes: 31 68.9%
  • Beige Business Affinity Small

Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
I am contemplating purchasing one of these, assuming I can find them. I already have multiple Louis Vuitton, YSL and Gucci bags, and this will be my first Chanel. My style is causal outside of work. Appreciate any advice you may have!

I had both bags and I recently sold my mini because it holds so little. I have the small BA and it holds a lot more! Plus I can wear the BA cross body, which you really can’t do with the square mini. I personally will not buy a square mini again. I hope this helps.

Reactions: C.Ly
Thank you for the response! I am leaning towards the mini square, but have not been able to find one.
Yes I think a black mini square is a little hard to find but it should come up soon hopefully? Also to @lilone’s point the mini square is a little too short to wear crossbody (I’m 5’6 and I do wear it crossbody just because I like a shorter crossbody) — so just bear it in mind if that is a dealbreaker or not. Good luck!

Yes I think a black mini square is a little hard to find but it should come up soon hopefully? Also to @lilone’s point the mini square is a little too short to wear crossbody (I’m 5’6 and I do wear it crossbody just because I like a shorter crossbody) — so just bear it in mind if that is a dealbreaker or not. Good luck!

I hope so. I am 5’4 and small, which is why I like either the mini square or the BA small as they have shorter straps. I tried on the mini rectangular before and it feels long when I wear it crossbody.