Which one would you get

• Black Lambskin Mini Square

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Beige Business Affinity Small

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
I am contemplating purchasing one of these, assuming I can find them. I already have multiple Louis Vuitton, YSL and Gucci bags, and this will be my first Chanel. My style is causal outside of work. Appreciate any advice you may have!

pie1510

Nov 1, 2017
I have a black mini square (in caviar) and love it to bits. So that’s my vote! Do share with us what you end up

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
I have a black mini square (in caviar) and love it to bits. So that’s my vote! Do share with us what you end up
Thank you for the response! I am leaning towards the mini square, but have not been able to find one.

lilone

Feb 4, 2016
I had both bags and I recently sold my mini because it holds so little. I have the small BA and it holds a lot more! Plus I can wear the BA cross body, which you really can’t do with the square mini. I personally will not buy a square mini again. I hope this helps.

Reactions: C.Ly

pie1510

Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for the response! I am leaning towards the mini square, but have not been able to find one.
Yes I think a black mini square is a little hard to find but it should come up soon hopefully? Also to @lilone’s point the mini square is a little too short to wear crossbody (I’m 5’6 and I do wear it crossbody just because I like a shorter crossbody) — so just bear it in mind if that is a dealbreaker or not. Good luck!

lsquare

Jul 24, 2019
Yes I think a black mini square is a little hard to find but it should come up soon hopefully? Also to @lilone’s point the mini square is a little too short to wear crossbody (I’m 5’6 and I do wear it crossbody just because I like a shorter crossbody) — so just bear it in mind if that is a dealbreaker or not. Good luck!
I hope so. I am 5’4 and small, which is why I like either the mini square or the BA small as they have shorter straps. I tried on the mini rectangular before and it feels long when I wear it crossbody.