Chanel Mini Spring 2017

lindamirella

Dec 15, 2013
Scandinavia
I made athread specially about Cruise Minis, I thought would be fun to have also one specially for this coming collection.

A preview list of the minis has been posted already.

They show only squares, new to this collection is the ruthenium hardware, the gold hardware is back but will be light gold like cruise or real gold gold.

What are you planning to get your hands on?

Reactions: Acctt

RasberryLV

Jan 13, 2013
I read that some posted rectangular minis too. My wishlist: rectangular caviar mini nude/beige/silver. I love a silver caviar mini but I think mostly silver only comes metalic leather which is a No to me. [emoji23][emoji23] We'll see. Hopefully good sturdy caviar from SS17. Wondering this round mini size bigger like cruise mini or back to normal size? And with or without edge stitching? [emoji38] Excited to see pictures.

lindamirella

Dec 15, 2013
Scandinavia
I read that some posted rectangular minis too. My wishlist: rectangular caviar mini nude/beige/silver. I love a silver caviar mini but I think mostly silver only comes metalic leather which is a No to me. [emoji23][emoji23] We'll see. Hopefully good sturdy caviar from SS17. Wondering this round mini size bigger like cruise mini or back to normal size? And with or without edge stitching? [emoji38] Excited to see pictures.
Me too! Cant wait to see pictures!

vickyc018

Dec 22, 2016
I made athread specially about Cruise Minis, I thought would be fun to have also one specially for this coming collection.

They show only squares, new to this collection is the ruthenium hardware, the gold hardware is back but will be light gold like cruise or real gold gold.

nude mini!!!

amercado

Apr 23, 2015

Do you know where I can find the list and/or pics of the minis coming out for spring?

Reactions: Yee90

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
[emoji1374] Hope SS17 square mini size will be the same as Cruise. [emoji7] the size so much and so cute. [emoji1326]

Acctt

TheFashionAct
Nov 21, 2015
Hi guys! Where can I find the list of the spring 1 collection? And does anyone know when it will be in stores in europe?

lindamirella

Dec 15, 2013
Scandinavia
Pictures pictures! Where are they? So far ive seen 2 boys from the new collection and some new jewellery! But no minis so far!
Anyone know when this will be exactly launching?

Reactions: eim26

revangelina

My Playground IG: @mytoyischanel
Jan 27, 2015
I don't know the code. But I'm still seeing it everywhere in Japan. It's from the Cruise collection

Sakurai888

Nov 8, 2013
i'm curious with the nude caviar square mini with ghw, would it be in the timeless classic design or timeless pure (quiltless)

Disney89

Dec 13, 2013
I heard that London will be releasing the Spring Act 1 collection next Monday 16 Jan! But no news on what's available yet as in the SAs themselves dont have lists... sobsssss