Chanel Mini Cruise 2017

I had my cousin look for a Black Caviar Chanel Mini Rectangular with ghw in Dubai & Singapore but it's sold out! I want one so bad!!!
Yes :sad: usually with the black caviar rect Mini they are pre-waitlisted or on some boutiques are down to your luck as they don't do waitlist.
I waitlisted for mine for almost 5 months prior to the Cruise launch and credit to my sweet SA who helped reserved one for me.

Most likely all them are already spoken for even before the collection being released.
And it doesn't help that Chanel only distributes a small number of them.
My boutique only received 4 and when I picked up mine, it was the same day it arrived at the boutique and was the only one left as all three were already picked up.

I want to get the bag in the same color but i want to ask if the color transfers to it??? Bracuse i wear alot of black cloth..

Hihi! I think there's always gonna be a concern with colour transfer on light colour bags but I think u just have to be careful with it just like any other light colour bags. As for mine, it's ok so far but I do tend to wear lighter colour clothes with it. I say get it if u love it!![emoji173]️[emoji106]