Chanel Mini Cruise 2017

The lambskin looks amazing imho. But think about how you will use it - do you want to use this everyday and without care then perhaps caviar. If you are careful with your bags and will not be scared of using the lambskin then get s. Think about if the PS called you back and said one was sold, which one would you hope was sold/which still available? Thanks which one would disappoint you if it had sold? Good luck!

Can you keep both? If not, I would keep the caviar.

I would suggest the caviar, simply because I wouldn't need to worry about it :smile::smile:

Thanks ladies for your advice. I wish I can keep both. But at this point, I don't think I can spend money on two very similar bags [emoji17].. maybe down the road I would be the other one but not now. I agree. The lambskin is so nice looking. But if I think more practically, being a mom of a baby and a 3 yr toddler... I think I am going with the Caviar just because it's more carefree as many of you mentioned. I will be heart broken if I find scratches on the lambskin or wears on the corners soon after owning the bag because I am still dealing with car seat and stroller at the moment. I think Caviar would give me more ease of mind. Hope I am making the right decision. [emoji848]

Reactions: Kmora
Last edited:
Just got my mini today from the PS.. can you ladies please take a look at the bag and let me know if it's an Authentic Chanel? I think it is but since it's my first time dealing with a PS, so I just want to make sure! Any input will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
View attachment 3592767View attachment 3592770View attachment 3592771View attachment 3592772View attachment 3592773View attachment 3592774View attachment 3592775View attachment 3592776View attachment 3592777

looks the same as mine. May I ask the price you pay from PS?

Just got my mini today from the PS.. can you ladies please take a look at the bag and let me know if it's an Authentic Chanel? I think it is but since it's my first time dealing with a PS, so I just want to make sure! Any input will be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!
View attachment 3592767View attachment 3592770View attachment 3592771View attachment 3592772View attachment 3592773View attachment 3592774View attachment 3592775View attachment 3592776View attachment 3592777

looks the same as mine. May I ask the price you pay from PS?

I cant see any of the photo's. Since they are new,they will be hard to authenticate from pictures alone.

GG882 I would definitely go for the caviar one!! Its 100% carefree!! And in my opinion the 17c looks more glamorous then the 17p!! It is more shiny and the caviar is really fine! These " "bubbles" are not as huge as on the 17p and softer and finer [emoji85] I hope you understand what I try to describe [emoji85][emoji85][emoji28]
The light gold hardware makes the look perfect and very chic too!! You can wear it elegant but also casual too!! And there will be no scratches! Lambskin will not look as perfect as it it when you buy it new after using it much [emoji53]
My opinion go for the caviar one [emoji85][emoji4]

Reactions: Arlene619
GG882 I would definitely go for the caviar one!! Its 100% carefree!! And in my opinion the 17c looks more glamorous then the 17p!! It is more shiny and the caviar is really fine! These " "bubbles" are not as huge as on the 17p and softer and finer [emoji85] I hope you understand what I try to describe [emoji85][emoji85][emoji28]
The light gold hardware makes the look perfect and very chic too!! You can wear it elegant but also casual too!! And there will be no scratches! Lambskin will not look as perfect as it it when you buy it new after using it much [emoji53]
My opinion go for the caviar one [emoji85][emoji4]
I agree, I love my lambskin minis but I WISH I was patient and waited for the caviar minis. Now I'm broke and I can only live through you ladies! Lol[emoji38]

View attachment 3587642 View attachment 3587641 Hi ladies! I need serious help! Would you choose a black mini flap in lambskin with Shw or a black mini in Caviar with Lgthw? They are both from 17C as you know... I am very torn and don't know which one to go for. The lambskin is so luxurious but yet so delicate... the Caviar however is more durable. I have purchased the lambskin already and was recently offered the Caviar. Should I give up the lamb for Caviar? Please help!

the caviar is beautiful!!!!! :smile:

Did you get these from the PS app? I'm assuming you got a receipt etc altho receipts can be faked. The thing I notice is that the flap looks a little crooked, or maybe it is the way it is photographed? Can you contact the store it was purchased at and get an exchange? For authenticity purposes you almost need to send it in to a service as its a new bag and the fakes have gotten good and are hard to verify with pics. PS Dept has been reputable but I would want to know where it was sourced.

Reactions: Kmora and March786