Chanel Metiers d’Arts 2021 (21A)

My 21A grey just arrived! I’m super blessed and happy with the colour!

I know we discuss/compare 20C & 21A greys a lot here. If I can just give my two pennies worth: I didn’t get the 20C back in 2019, as I was not sure about the colour in person. 20C looks much darker in person than in the photo, for me at least. But I’m so happy with 21A, it has that cold and slight blue undertone and yet a tiny bit beige. It is the colour I have been waiting for. So I believe it really depends on the lightings and personal preference for the colour. I was hoping to get it in m/l size. But given the difficulty of even getting a bag in the US now, I am super happy!
My newly acquired Oran (Bleu Glacier) actually match this colour!
Lighting in my room is a bit dark today, not sure if I captured the true colour…:hrmm:

Wow!!!! This is the best combination!!! Congrats and enjoy both of these beauties

My 21A grey just arrived! I’m super blessed and happy with the colour!

I know we discuss/compare 20C & 21A greys a lot here. If I can just give my two pennies worth: I didn’t get the 20C back in 2019, as I was not sure about the colour in person. 20C looks much darker in person than in the photo, for me at least. But I’m so happy with 21A, it has that cold and slight blue undertone and yet a tiny bit beige. It is the colour I have been waiting for. So I believe it really depends on the lightings and personal preference for the colour. I was hoping to get it in m/l size. But given the difficulty of even getting a bag in the US now, I am super happy!
My newly acquired Oran (Bleu Glacier) actually match this colour!
Lighting in my room is a bit dark today, not sure if I captured the true colour…:hrmm:
View attachment 5114143
Congrats! That’s a great match!!

Does anyone have an SA with a small light pink coco handle available? I reserved one with my regular SA but after sending pics of the bag to me I haven’t heard back from them about purchasing since Monday :confused1:

Hardest color, ever, to shoot :annoyed::blah:lol… Something about this color, it’s like a chameleon…
Really wanted to showcase it as best I can. Some of you have asked me, but it’s extremely hard to describe. I thought I knew enough, from all the pictures I saw, and comments I read. Ha, nothing prepared me for what I unboxed. If you can see it in person before purchasing, I would highly recommend! If you own anything in this color, you know exactly what I’m talking about ;).

Pictures taken by my 5 year old… no joke:love: (I set the camera settings, but she focused and shot!)

740EB0F5-A4B6-44E1-8F04-E50CF476BEA5.png173CDC84-48FC-46C6-8D9F-50A50FFD2B7C.png6716A77D-9D7C-4E74-81C8-D6A078F3CF73.png

Hardest color, ever, to shoot :annoyed::blah:lol… Something about this color, it’s like a chameleon…
Really wanted to showcase it as best I can. Some of you have asked me, but it’s extremely hard to describe. I thought I knew enough, from all the pictures I saw, and comments I read. Ha, nothing prepared me for what I unboxed. If you can see it in person before purchasing, I would highly recommend! If you own anything in this color, you know exactly what I’m talking about ;).

Pictures taken by my 5 year old… no joke:love: (I set the camera settings, but she focused and shot!)

View attachment 5114696View attachment 5114697View attachment 5114698
You definitely rock this bag! :loveeyes: And, I think your 5 year-old has found her calling! :tup:

While my daughter was playing in the pool, and well… mud lol, I took these for everyone. It is absolutely a true rose gold. :love:

Taken late in the day as the sun was setting. I shot in shade and direct sunlight to show the different tones. I didn’t edit these at all, they are SOOC (straight out of camera).

I originally passed on this one. I didn’t like the copper color, in most photos, we were seeing pre-release. Thank you to those who shared photos of the true pink color. I wouldn’t have given it a second thought if it weren’t for you! It’s really beautiful and unique. The metal and the leather are almost exactly the same rose gold color. It’s kinda like a rose gold version of the So Black;).

Hope these photos can help someone else questioning this bag.

View attachment 5112414

View attachment 5112415

View attachment 5112416

View attachment 5112417

View attachment 5112418

View attachment 5112419

View attachment 5112420

View attachment 5112421

WOWWW!!!! I think your pics are the best depiction of rosegold i've seen!! agree 100% with what you said. I was the exact same, almost passed on it when my SA showed me pic but she told me to get it to see the color in person or else I would truly regret it. I'm so glad I listened!! pics don't do this color justice at all. it's a true rosegold and I love that chanel rosegold hw with it. thanks for sharing these amazing pics!

I don't post or reply as much as I use to, but I had to for your pics! WOW!!! Your 5 yr. old has talent for sure:lol:, and look at you rockin those gorgeous thigh high boots to model your CCH:tup: This new "carmel" color is stunning on the CCH:loveeyes:. I bought the Business Affinity 21P "carmel" and love it, but the 21A is just stunning on the CCH, and CF. Someone else said it's more like a cognac color, which to me is always beautiful!! I wish I would've tried to reserve the CCH now. So stunning and thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures! Let your little one know we are impressed for sure:love:

WOWWW!!!! I think your pics are the best depiction of rosegold i've seen!! agree 100% with what you said. I was the exact same, almost passed on it when my SA showed me pic but she told me to get it to see the color in person or else I would truly regret it. I'm so glad I listened!! pics don't do this color justice at all. it's a true rosegold and I love that chanel rosegold hw with it. thanks for sharing these amazing pics!

Thank you!!!!:heart:
So glad we both have advisors that knew we truly would love, and didn’t let us pass;)! Exactly, so many colors this season are hardddd to truly grasp by a photo alone!
Of course, truly my pleasure

I don't post or reply as much as I use to, but I had to for your pics! WOW!!! Your 5 yr. old has talent for sure:lol:, and look at you rockin those gorgeous thigh high boots to model your CCH:tup: This new "carmel" color is stunning on the CCH:loveeyes:. I bought the Business Affinity 21P "carmel" and love it, but the 21A is just stunning on the CCH, and CF. Someone else said it's more like a cognac color, which to me is always beautiful!! I wish I would've tried to reserve the CCH now. So stunning and thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures! Let your little one know we are impressed for sure:love:

Well I’m so glad you did! I’m pretty social, if y’all haven’t noticed haha;) ;) … so I love to interact. Thank you! Yeah she really does, thank you. I will definitely tell her because it will really bless her! I’m a photographer, so my daughter has been around me taking pictures since birth… one day she just showed a shining to it herself. Her favorite thing to do is actually taking videos. She makes her own little movies for her “fans” lol… she thinks she has her own vlog haha. Never actually let her post anything though, for now. I’m a sucker for an over the knee boot…:giggle::blush:!
You really have to see this color in person, soooo hard to capture the burnt orange undertone well! It’s definitely not for everyone but absolutely gives that pumpkin spice pop of color! I love 21P. Never had the Affinity, but it’s gorgeous in the 21P brown!

Really my pleasure, thank you so much:hugs::love:

Last edited:

You are so right about this color! I think it’s not the cognac I wanted but definitely a great color for fall!! Thank you for posting these amazing pics

You are so right about this color! I think it’s not the cognac I wanted but definitely a great color for fall!! Thank you for posting these amazing pics

This color is soooo tricky!!!
Exactly, still hoping one day we will have our true cognac!
I really wanted to give a style idea, because I feel some pass (same reasons we feel), but don’t see how much fun it can still be.