Chanel Metiers d’Arts 2021 (21A)

I’m torn between the 21A grey jumbo and small. I have two jumbos (black and beige) looking to diversify my collection but I’m worried small might look too small on me. I’m 5’4 and 180lbs. My SA wants to know ASAP what I decide
I think having a few different options is nice. You could wear the small grey both during the day and on more formal occasions!

Hello. I saw a post from Instagram that US boutiques, instead of waitlist/reserve list, new bags will have a lottery system. Any new update or information about this?
(I’m aware that department stores switch to lottery system but not with local boutiques)
Thank you in advance!
I think it depends on the store. This reseller bought 6 bags and took videos and photos of the bags each.. then posted another one today. I wonder how the manager cannot see this one person grabbing all the hot items. I doubt its a lottery coz she sure is luck if thats the case. No ill feeling on resellers but if you get one for a a client who cannot get by themselves coz its not available in their area is okay. But for us to have to buy from her because she got everything not one but 7 is not cool.. very greedy in my opinion

Hello. I saw a post from Instagram that US boutiques, instead of waitlist/reserve list, new bags will have a lottery system. Any new update or information about this?
(I’m aware that department stores switch to lottery system but not with local boutiques)
Thank you in advance!
If it was a genuine VIP client which is pretty obvious who are (not those who are asking 30% deposit for an item who just takes pictures in the store) that is understandable because thats one of the perks of being a great and big client.