Chanel Metiers d’Arts 2021 (21A)

My SA called me today to let me know that she just received "the 21A book".

She knows I'm usually interested in Classic Minis, Minis Top Handle and Coco Handle so she wanted to let me know what her stand alone store will be getting.

Not sure why but this is the first time my SA reaches out to me directly to propose me to choose and reserve a bag. I used to let her know well in advance about items I'm interested in (I have been a loyal customer for more than 10 years with her).

I was able to secure the one and only piece of Mini Top Handle in Burgundy (Lambskin only for 21A) the store is getting - arriving beginning of June :heart: Price will be CHF 4'110.- (more or less equivalent to USD) - so price increase has hit (was CHF 3'990.- for my Mini Top Handle in black caviar I purchased back in April)

Let's hope the quality will not be disappointing.. will keep you posted here when it arrives :yes:

How nice ! Is this Burgundy color you are going to get ? I thought it was 21a red lambskin originally, but I didn't see red lambskin on the 21a list, so this beautiful dark red could be 21a Burgundy instead.

60C62945-270B-4328-AB1C-27638AED4D15.jpeg

She knows I'm usually interested in Classic Minis, Minis Top Handle and Coco Handle so she wanted to let me know what her stand alone store will be getting.

Not sure why but this is the first time my SA reaches out to me directly to propose me to choose and reserve a bag. I used to let her know well in advance about items I'm interested in (I have been a loyal customer for more than 10 years with her).

I was able to secure the one and only piece of Mini Top Handle in Burgundy (Lambskin only for 21A) the store is getting - arriving beginning of June :heart: Price will be CHF 4'110.- (more or less equivalent to USD) - so price increase has hit (was CHF 3'990.- for my Mini Top Handle in black caviar I purchased back in April)

Let's hope the quality will not be disappointing.. will keep you posted here when it arrives :yes:
Thank you for sharing! Is there any colourful mini top handle in the new collection?

Reactions: Pchul
Hi! Does anyone have the item code for this mini 2.55? I missed out on the rose gold from 21s and am hoping to secure one of these!

Attachments

• 8D431D3A-5BD4-40F0-A377-A199BC149F41.jpeg
    8D431D3A-5BD4-40F0-A377-A199BC149F41.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: Pchul

Does your SA happen to have any pictures (or colour swatches) of the rose clair cch? :smile: