Chanel Metallic WOC's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First - Apologies to Swanky Mama if this is posted in the incorrect area - just move and PLEASE advise.

I'm not sure this will be seen, but looking for opinions on metallic WOC's as opposed to black. I know they might not be as valuable/popular, but I have a black bag, a beige bag, and a two tone black/beige bag. I'm looking for something with a little more color but still a bit neutral, so I am thinking bronze? The golds and silvers look too brassy to me. Thanks for any opinions!

2. No apologies please! We move threads all the time :flowers:
    Bronze sounds like a great option for you!
    I think a true red or a nice grey could work too {?}

3. I saw the red and silver and feel silver looks better. Good luck with the decision

4. Bronze is beautiful!!!! I say don't hesitate if you see one that you love bc once it's gone, it's gone!!

5. Swanky, you can delete this if you want...I posted it on the WOC aka Wallet on Chain thread - maybe a better location? Thanks!

6. Wow, thanks so much for the input! All great suggestions!

7. i have the half moon woc Bronze and I absolutly love it. You cannot believe how many things it goes with.

8. Bronze would be beautiful. I just picked up a red lambskin quilted WOC and I am in love. Pick what makes your heart skip a beat.

9. dialv, is your bronze a true bronze or more brown?