chanel melbourne help!!

1. I want to buy a chanel bag, but there is no chanel boutique in indonesia. :crybaby: so i'm thinking to ask my cousin's help to buy it in melbourne. he's coming home soon :graucho:

anyone know, do the chanel boutique in melbourne has this bag but in ivory color medium size.

how much is the retail in Aus$??

Thankz a lot guyz..

[​IMG]

2. they have a light beige in lambskin. call them!

3. thankz a lot!! i will ask my cousin to call them... :yahoo:

do you know how much is the retail?

4. Can't remember the exact price, probably around $22xx or a $100 more for lambskin in medium (Australian size). If you like to have the US medium which refer to a large in Australia and it should be $100 dearer. Call them and ask, here is the no. (613) 9671 3533.

5. Direct flight from melbourne to Indonesia..or he/she is flying into Singapore first..b4 flying out to Indonesia??? This is patent..rite???
    If so.. I think S'pore can be cheaper (5% rebate on Gd Services Tax..sorry..i dun how much it is retail for thgh?? Exchange rate..will save u a lot of money too.
    Tel 65 67335120...ask for Tracy/Molly
    Get the model/style no. first...call to check if they have stock (reserve it first)

6. thankz a lot guyz..

i have friends in singapore, i will call to check if they have stock n ask my friend to help me.. :wlae:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice