Medium classic flap questions/discussion! How often do you use yours? Anyone able to wear it crossbody?

i really want the medium...if im going out and just need my wallet, keys, cell phone and lip gloss, would it be ok??? im 5'4 and 120 lbs and i dont think the Jumbo looks appropraite for me.

sahree -- you should definitely be able to fit all that in the medium. I can fit LV french purse wallet, LV 4 key holder, razor cell phone, LV cles with work ID, comb, lipstick and Chanel sunnies in the cloth bag, but not the hard case. FYI -- I can also fit all this except the sunnies in the east-west flap. I'm 5'2" and think the jumbo is too big on me too even thought it looks great on some small girls -- just not me!!

it is definitely too small for an everyday bag. After a makeup pouch there i sbarely enough room in there for a wallet, phone, and key holder.

if i dont carry my makeup pouch then i can manage to fit my phone, key case, and wallet. It really is more like an errands kind of bag, where you just bring it to the market or the post office.

I have a M/L i just bought and it works for me everyday. I only carry my wallet, car keys, and phone usually. I don't retouch my make-up throughout the day or anything...so no need for a makeup bag, etc.

Are we talking medium or large???? the medium is quite small IMO.... you can fit more in the E/W because it doesn't have the double flap. The large is a nice size for me, I can fit a medium wallet, card case, cell, powder compact, lipstick, gloss, mini eye creme, concealer and blackberry (though I don't always keep the blackberry in there in can be a teeny bit tight with it). And I can fit papers and receipts in all the little pocket areas. I'm 5'6" and 113 and the jumbo just doesn't look right on me IMO, although I see it on smaller women and I think it works, oh well......

I think they shortened the straps for the new bags. I am 5'5 and I tried the messenger style with my new bag and it is a bit short. I'm ave build though, a 4, so perhaps I ate up some of the chain and hence shortened it.

Pity really! Wearing it messenger-styley comes in useful at times.