Chanel medium caviar flap or caviar clutch?

Oct 17, 2006
ladies,
i just bought the medium caviar flap but now i'm wondering if i should have gotten the caviar cluth instead. both are very cute, but it seems like the clutch holds more, don't u think? plz let me know ur thought and also which one holds more...and which one to get?
i'd love to get both btw, but my budget's only for one rite now :sad:

Well......I'm not a big fan of clutches..I need 4 hands as it is let alone have one tied up carrying a clutch..I DO like them for evening attire..but not for day wear..The medium caviar flap is my next purchase..so...I'm partial to keeping that..let us know what you decide!! Good luck!!

I have both : the med/small flap and the timeless clutch. I actually think they're pretty much the same size except the clutch looks wider while the flap looks a bit taller in height. But it is a little annoying for me to always hold the clutch in my hand while I can just hang the flap on my shoulder. I prefer the flap and other than using it for evening occasions, you can also use it in the daytime while the clutch isn't as practical. Hope that helps!