chanel medium caviar classic flap

forchanel

Aug 2, 2007
Has anyone seen the caviar medium classic flap in black around?? I'm looking to purchase one--it this a hard bag to find/track down?? Also, does anyone know the price of this bag with the new price increase? i know the old price was $1995. Thanks!!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

latest obsession

Gucci Jockey Tote
O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
San Francisco
I just purchased one at Bergdorf (called in and ordered over the phone) before the price increase. They had both gold and silver hardware. I think the price went up to $2495?? or $2395 ...not sure. .somethink outrageous though

Good Luck!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
Try Saks Greenwich. Ask for Marjorie. They still have black with silver or gold hardware and it's still $1995.
I think NM Atlanta may also be selling the bag you want for $1995. Ask for Dennis there. Hope you find the one you want!!!

msjenn

The love of my life!
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
San Francisco
the new price is $2350 i believe. i see plenty of them around. i know the chanel boutique in beverly hills has them for sure. but try nm or saks since they haven't increased the price yet.