Chanel Medallion VS Lux bowler

sinny1

Rockin Chic
O.G.
Oct 28, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE;)Im tryng to figure out a good bag, after all the great advice about not doing the cambon because its been faked too much. I have settled on two purses i really like. I have found out theres ways to find the black matte bowler, also the Medallion seems to be available a lot too. Which one would you pick, or you think is a better choice?

IM 20, I DONT REALLY STUFF MY BAGS WITH A LOT OF STUFF, JUST ESSENTIALS. I want something to last, and look stylish on me. YOUR OPINIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT LADIES. THANKS!!

I think the medallion will be a lot more classic. The bowler is adorable, but I think it's more of a "younger" style bag. I can picture the medallion being worn for years and years and years to come.

Although I did see someone with a cute salmon pink luxe bowler yesterday and I was pretty drawn to it lol.

luk sinny 1 .. i like both of em ... its so hard !! lol :crybaby:
** juz imagine both of em in diff situations .. n see if it would b comfortable 2 wear in ANNYYY PLACEEE!! since they would match with anythin .. so dats all i can say for now.. ill think 2day n answer u soon ... ***:s:s:s:okay: bring em advices pple!!! plzzzz!! lol

hey sinnny im done with thinkin .. n i think u should go for the bowler its fresh its comfortable.. its spacy u gonna b able 2 fit alot.. n its handy.. n will also match with everythin .. its not a chanel classic .. but they wont b on stores anymore .. so still its a gud piece of a collection dat once was there... aight cuz!! .. soo lets juz dont struggle dat much lol .. we both know wut u want ! lol

the Luxe isn't so trendy that it won't last IMO. It's been out for a few years now and people still adore it and carry it.
It's about double the price, but it's got more character IMO.
I'd choose it for those reason and also because it's not permanent, you never know ehn they'll be gone forever:shrugs:

Love the Luxe Bowler - a beautiful and elegant bag, you can carry it for years. I adore the luxe line. The medallion is classic, but I like a little stand out in my bags.

Luxe bowler for me too....i prefer this style than the medallion bag. Unless you are able to find one luxe bowler (with the matte black or metallic black) which is pretty hard nowadays since it's a past season and i'm still hunting for one.