chanel medallion tote pink or coral.posted in Authenticate Current or discontinued ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjones1396

Sep 5, 2008
hi folks hoping you chanel experts could take a minute to hop over to the authenticate forum to look at my new post entitled: chanel medallion tote pink or coral. Authenticate Current or discontinued ?

besides authentication i am curious about: Is it pink or coral in color? Still available at store retailers or online reputable stores ? which retailer please? Is this so popular that the stores are currently sold out, or is it still available somewhere??

thank you all so kindly!!

Attachments

• cc1.jpg
    cc1.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 586
  • cc5.jpg
    cc5.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 673
i have the pink caviar medallion tote and mine is a deeper pink than the one pictured. the pinks have silver h/w, the medallion on this one looks gold? as far as i know, chanel didnt make a pink this pale in the medallion tote...

Chanel Boutique on Madison Avenue NY NY not the 57th street store told me they had a salmon Medallion bag. The only one who told me was Stephanie there. I do not know when it came in, or if it's from another year since this store is slow ... Chanel didn't make a pink medallion or salmon this year because I was looking for it, but I'm not a lover of purchasing used things that one doesn't know if it's real. why not call Chanel on madison Avenue in NYC and find out ...

^ Ah, Stephanie is really nice! I remember they actually had a salmon Medallion out not long ago. I saw a customer purchasing it couple months ago. It was the same color as this PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.