chanel medallion tote pink or coral.posted in Authenticate Current or discontinued ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi folks hoping you chanel experts could take a minute to hop over to the authenticate forum to look at my new post entitled: chanel medallion tote pink or coral. Authenticate Current or discontinued ?

besides authentication i am curious about: Is it pink or coral in color? Still available at store retailers or online reputable stores ? which retailer please? Is this so popular that the stores are currently sold out, or is it still available somewhere??

thank you all so kindly!!

Attachments

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
pinks are seasonal colors, they don't come out every season and every store does not carry them.

drunky_krol

on a marathon for 24
Nov 2, 2007
Honduras
^ agree and sometimes color changes in shade/tones so it might not be the same if they take it out in a next season.

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Boca Raton, Fl
i have the pink caviar medallion tote and mine is a deeper pink than the one pictured. the pinks have silver h/w, the medallion on this one looks gold? as far as i know, chanel didnt make a pink this pale in the medallion tote...

Francesca1234

Aug 15, 2008
Chanel Boutique on Madison Avenue NY NY not the 57th street store told me they had a salmon Medallion bag. The only one who told me was Stephanie there. I do not know when it came in, or if it's from another year since this store is slow ... Chanel didn't make a pink medallion or salmon this year because I was looking for it, but I'm not a lover of purchasing used things that one doesn't know if it's real. why not call Chanel on madison Avenue in NYC and find out ...

NanamiRyu

Justine
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
NY
^ Ah, Stephanie is really nice! I remember they actually had a salmon Medallion out not long ago. I saw a customer purchasing it couple months ago. It was the same color as this PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.