Chanel Maxi pics?

Riima

O.G.
Feb 17, 2009
Hi ladies, do you know where I can find pictures of Chanel maxi modeling? I tried to look in the forum but no luck yet.
I need to make a decision between jumbo and maxi, and so far I'm still torn >_<

Sailormoon,

This is vintage.

Attahced are photos I borrowed from this forum, showing the new Maxi. Ths one in grey is the Maxi you can find in Chanel store for winter 09 / cruise 2010. The one in beige is the Maxi for Spring 09, which I love but many TPFers mention about the "wing" problem.

hi i am the same as you.... this is the pic i found but not sure is this vintage maxi or???

Attachments

• New%20Maxi%20Jumbo%20-%20Grey%20or%20Fuchsia%20Lambskin.jpg
    New%20Maxi%20Jumbo%20-%20Grey%20or%20Fuchsia%20Lambskin.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 2,832
  • IMG_2557%20resize.jpg
    IMG_2557%20resize.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 1,214
Here are pictures I borrowed from DGJeans on eBay for reference..

New Maxi Flap
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• PA307879.jpg
    PA307879.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2,098
  • PA307880.jpg
    PA307880.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 2,247
so the pic i post means is under the vintage?? we wont be able to get it in Chanel store isit???
For what i saw you gals posting the 08 or 09 the CC logo seems different ...
SO where can i get it if i want this?

Attachments

• Chanel_Vintage_Jumbo_Flap_Bag.jpg
    Chanel_Vintage_Jumbo_Flap_Bag.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 5,302
^^ This is the old jumbo aka vintage, therefore not in production anymore. There are a few on ebay and if you are lucky, in a very good vintage condition..BOL!

I like maxi in lambskin better... but more surface area to be worried about. It is deceiving how you can carry a maxi and it doesn't seem too big but when you look at maxi vs jumbo it seems overwhelming...

Thank you for all the replies :smile: Yes the lambskin maxi is beautiful, I have a black lambskin jumbo. I took it with me for a standing party event, at the end of the day I was a nervous wreck because there were so many people, they keep bumping in to me. I fear for my baby >_<
lol