Chanel Maxi in Caviar or Lambskin? SH or GH?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello fellow Chanel fans,
    HELP! I can't seem to figure out whether I should go with the Maxi in Caviar or Lambskin. I bought the black caviar with SH today and love it but am second guessing whether I should have ordered the Black Lambskin Maxi with GH. What do you ladies think? Should I keep the one I have or have my SA at Chanel order me the Black Lambskin with GH?

Thanks!

SFShopgirl :smile:

P.S. I included a pic of my Maxi!

ChanelMaxi1.jpg chanel maxi2.jpg
  2. Congrats! I love it, I think you should keep it. :tup:

3. ^^ I agree -- Its STUNNING!! Keep it!

4. Nice!

5. keep it !

6. Finally someone who purchased the Maxi flap! Congratulations!

I prefer lambskin myself, but the caviar on the Maxi looks softer than the normal caviar, right? Would love to see modeling pics, BTW!

7. congrats congrats.

I personally will go for the caviar for big bags. You really score well in my opinion :smile:

We need modelling pictures now ^^

8. Definitely Caviar altho i havent seen the lambskin version. i did try on the Maxi Caviar n it was really soft compared to the classic caviar flap.

9. I would keep it and get an XL Vintage Lambskin with gold in the future.:heart:H

10. I vote for the caviar. Lambskin is too high maintenance.

11. If you don't mind returning one later, maybe you can order the lambskin and see which one you love the most.
    I saw the caviar maxi today at the local Chanel, I must say I am not impressed by the softer caviar.

12. Keep it!

13. It's gorgeous but you should only keep it if you're not going to be second-guessing your decision. How about some modeling pics so we can see the size of that beauty?!?!

14. Hello all!
    Thanks so uh for your advice. I am going to try to take a pic of me modeling the bag today and post it for all of you! I think the lambskin is beautiful but like gotbighair says, it's too high maintenance. I want to use this bag as much as I can if possible.

15. Tough decision....:shrugs: both are great, each in it's own way.

Good luck deciding!