Chanel March Madness...Instant Reveal

May 27, 2012
So as the title implies I seem to have lost my mind this month. I have been on vacation for most of this month and found two treasures on my trips. One I picked up in the Amsterdam boutique, and the other I picked up in the Rue Cambon store in Paris. Also- the storefront of the Amsterdam store was breathtaking, they have glass bricks on the storefront and it is integrated into the brick storefronts of the surrounding stores.

Before my adventures started, I purchased a woc pre-loved because I was so worried about pickpockets and being a solo female traveler that I wanted a bag that I could have close to my body and crossbody- so it made the Europe trip with me. The other item is a first for me, also preloved, and I now know what all of the fuss is about. Couldn't understand why everyone loved these so much until owning one. I'm going to make this a quick reveal below.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, it doesn't end there. My first piece of chanel jewelry is on it's way to me from one of the NY stores. In addition, since I love one of the items mentioned above so much- I tracked down 2 more of them and they should be arriving next week. So yes, 7 chanel items this month and that means I am done for awhile. I was contemplating waiting for them all to arrive but got too excited.

Oh wow gorgeous mini and woc in blue and your SLGs Congrats! cant wait to see the rest!.

I am also addicted like you :angel:. In 2 months have accumulated 5 bags, 1 wallet and 2 necklace. Its been painful on the bank account :shocked: .. LOL need to stop soon. :biggrin:

This is kinda dejavu. I was in Europe last year... and somehow ALSO got 2 bags. 1 from the aforementioned breathtaking Amsterdam boutique. The other from Rue Cambon! AND i got the jumbo of that blue with gold hw lambskin cf :nuts:. Hahaha such a coincidence!

Anw congrats on those beauties! I can imagine how thrilled you are cos I was in your shoes half a year ago :biggrin:. Such a sucker for those white boxes. Enjoy!

Oh wow gorgeous mini and woc in blue and your SLGs Congrats! cant wait to see the rest!.

I am also addicted like you :angel:. In 2 months have accumulated 5 bags, 1 wallet and 2 necklace. Its been painful on the bank account :shocked: .. LOL need to stop soon. :biggrin:

The poor bank account! I know mine has felt some pain recently. I also did some shoe shopping with the saks point event w shoes too, so I need to be on a no spend for a few months after this. I also am now obsessed with the Chanel mini.