Chanel Mademoiselle line

meme

Oct 30, 2005
I saw the whole line at the Chanel store today and must admit I do really like the Camera bag (smaller size) and the tote. The leather is a supple lambskin and the tote is quite large, some would argue too large, but I really liked it. There are plenty of pockets but what I didn't like about the entire line, the prices. The Camera looks great on...:biggrin:

I've read some of your opinions on the line and I wasn't crazy about the Mademoiselle but I am so liking these bags right now. Anyone own one?

You are very right about that liner. Even though it's printed with C logo all over you would they would go all out with a nicer grade of material. I wondered if it was partially for weight saving but I'm sure it was also to cut their cost. The chain is hefty, like a piece of jewelry sitting on top.

meme said:
You are very right about that liner. Even though it's printed with C logo all over you would they would go all out with a nicer grade of material. I wondered if it was partially for weight saving but I'm sure it was also to cut their cost. The chain is hefty, like a piece of jewelry sitting on top.

The bags I saw were just lined with grey microfiber, didnt see the ones with the C's all over. I saw the tote size, the clutch and one medium type bag. Which has the C lining?

Hi everyone...
I was just wondering if anyone knows how long the Chanel Mademoiselle Line is going to be in the boutiques. I really want to get the clutch bag. It is so cool that they reissued the line from the 60's!!! Well anyway if anyone knows let me know!

lara said:
i didn't like this line at all and btw i saw some of them in a magazine but didn't find them in chanel.com

Speaking of chanel.com, the website sucks. :mad: It is so difficult to navigate and find the handbags collection. When I do find it, I am disappointed that its only showing a few selected pieces. I wish the website would showcase all the bag collections, as well as give me the option to purchase them on their website.

baglady said:
Speaking of chanel.com, the website sucks. :mad: It is so difficult to navigate and find the handbags collection. When I do find it, I am disappointed that its only showing a few selected pieces. I wish the website would showcase all the bag collections, as well as give me the option to purchase them on their website.

I'd like to see MSRPs.