Chanel mademoiselle bag on sale at Saks NYC!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw totes and the camera bag in light green (looks kinda gray-ish) for 30% off for anyone who's interested...

2. Chanel dummy here. What do those bags look like and how much would they be at 30% off?

3. check the reference library in the Chanel forum for member pics. the camera bag retailed for $2195, so a considerable discount there. good luck!

4. Also on sale at Saks, Phoenix-Biltmore 602-955-8000 ask for Maddy. They had black and the same light mint green. The totes were somewhere around $1350.00 on sale. Also on sale at NM Scottsdale 480-990-2100 ext. 2091 ask for Jesse. They had the Mademoiselle, and about three other styles on sale, not sure of the price.

5. Thanks Kitty! I love the Chanel bag in your avatar!

6. the Mademoiselles are going quickly - on presale last week they had the black totes, and yesterday I only saw the light green/cream color. The camera bag versions were a little beat up. The flap bags are all gone, except I think the NY store has a flap in coral (but in storage)

7. thanks red! i hope you pick up some of the great deals out there :tup:

8. thank's for posting!

9. Re: Chanel mademoiselle bag on sale at Saks NYC!
    Also on sale at Saks, Phoenix-Biltmore 602-955-8000 ask for Maddy. They had black and the same light mint green. The totes were somewhere around $1350.00 on sale. Also on sale at NM Scottsdale 480-990-2100 ext. 2091 ask for Jesse. They had the Mademoiselle, and about three other styles on sale, not sure of the price.

.....Thanks for this!! I called Jesse and he is one of the MOST helpful and patient people I have come across! I wanted the Marc Jacobs Venetia (they had it!) and he was brilliant - took photos with his phone and sent them to me by email! What a fab guy!

10. Glad he was able to help...congrats on your Venetia!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice