Chanel m/l or clutch with chain

Have found a brand new pearly beige for USD$3200, slightly above the current US retail price.

Despite the slight markup, should I purchase given the colour is from a past season?

I think I saw the same listing. It's beautiful, but I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't feel right paying $600 more than current retail price for a bag that someone had gotten at $2100 just a few months ago and is now trying to make a killing.

I'm all for capitalism, but it would just keep gnawing at me. But hey, good for them if they can sell it for that price, and good for you if it's something you really want and you pull the trigger on it.

Good luck! I'm looking for a beige one too. :graucho:

I think I saw the same listing. It's beautiful, but I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't feel right paying $600 more than current retail price for a bag that someone had gotten at $2100 just a few months ago and is now trying to make a killing.

I'm all for capitalism, but it would just keep gnawing at me. But hey, good for them if they can sell it for that price, and good for you if it's something you really want and you pull the trigger on it.

Good luck! I'm looking for a beige one too. :graucho:

Completely agree that the markup is a bit unjustified! Although given the colour is pretty much unattainable right now, maybe it is justified...?

This colour was part of the 12P collection so do you remember whether it was selling for $2100 or $2600? (I can't recall exactly if the price increase was before or after the 12P range came out.)

Completely agree that the markup is a bit unjustified! Although given the colour is pretty much unattainable right now, maybe it is justified...?

This colour was part of the 12P collection so do you remember whether it was selling for $2100 or $2600? (I can't recall exactly if the price increase was before or after the 12P range came out.)

It might have been $2600 as the price increased in Feb 2012. Did 12P come out before the Feb increase?

It might have been $2600 as the price increased in Feb 2012. Did 12P come out before the Feb increase?

Think it would have came out just after the increase then. So the markup is about $600 which isn't too bad for a colour that is no longer available. Hmmm, decisions decisions....

I got clutch with chain in red lipstick 12C but I feel regret now. It s too big for use as clutch. I feel i am carried A4 files going to school ,,,
I vote for classic M/L if you can afford it.