Chanel m/l in black silver hardware or red boy caviar

bobee25

Jun 19, 2015
Hi I will be traveling to London and Paris next week and I am confused wether to buy m/l in black caviar silver hardware or red caviar boy I have jumbo black caviar gold hardware , black boy old medium lamb skin and woc black gold hardware , I really like black color so what do u think?

Hi I will be traveling to London and Paris next week and I am confused wether to buy m/l in black caviar silver hardware or red caviar boy I have jumbo black caviar gold hardware , black boy old medium lamb skin and woc black gold hardware , I really like black color so what do u think?
I can tell you are a 'black bag' kind of person! Me, too. I am biased so my vote goes for the m/l black caviar with silver hardware as it will always remain a classic. Unless, it is a red shade you love, I would suggest sticking with black as it goes with everything.

I vote for red caviar boy. The only thing is that I've read on here that the current caviar is quite matte. You have to decide if you'd be OK with that. Good luck with your decision.

Thanks for the update! Please post pics... Im sitting on that decision now.... beige jumbo or red boy... can u tell me if u saw all 3 and decided with the beige. what made u decide on the beige??

The beige is quite stunning and unique and i only found it in paris i searched whole London didn't find it also its so elegant i like the boy only in black color and as i have the black jumbo i wanted to change color so beige was quite nice as i felt if i got the medium classic in black too i wouldn't feel much difference i hope this would help you i would post pictures once i go home